Low carb & no carb shopping list

Have Tesco stopped the 100% beef ones then? I liked those

I too have been struggling to find a good low carb beef sausage to take camping!!

jim...if you're talking about the butchers choice ones then honestly they are not
what they used to be,they've changed the ingrediants in some way,and they are more grissley bits,and dare i say i found a Tube in one of mine so that was it for me.

Ah, not nice lainey, I used to like them, I shan't be buying them anymore then

jimmys Farm pork sossies less than 1 carb each. Yummy!

Yes Vicky, but we are talking beef here, now pay attention please ;)

i don't want to sound fussy,but pork just
aint cutting it for me,butcher said to me
no call for them:eek: what's the matter with people !!! lol

I'm not a big fan of pork sausages either... I love steak links but they fill them with so much crap :-(

Not answering about beef sausages. I am not keen lol

But for pork (not sure if they have been mentioned) Aldi 10 pork chipolata premium sausages (100% british pork) 0.5g carbs per 100g. The whole pack is 375g. So less than 2 carbs for the whole pack (if my maths is right lol)

I tried them on saturday and they were very nice IMO :)

I've been thinking of making my own sausages actually!! Think of the lovely combinations you could make.

I've been thinking that today susie!! And leek and loads of yummy stuff!! I was thinking of getting chicken mince and making chicken sausages there's anew one!!

No but I think I'm gonna get one!!! I will have a scout about tonight online and let you know what i find x

Think I might get myself a sausage making machine too! My butcher makes me gluten free sozzys, but no idea what he uses instead, and with my stalling, im guessing its carby. :(

I tried the peanut butter and marmalade. TBH they don't bear any resemblance to the real thing :) but they have the taste of them - I use the peanut butter to give cream cheese a peanutty flavour.

Back