low fat marg/spread

nurseberyl

Does anyone use any low fat spread that is any good and doesnt taste of plastic? I had a poached egg and a white muffin today for lunch and it was a bit dry without any marg on it! i didnt want to use the "I cant believe its not butter" in the fridge as its just like spreading fat onto your bread isnt it? but I need something!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi
I use flora extra light, I get it from tesco n they sell it in any large supermarkets.
When I have some ryvita cracker breads, I just tend to spread laughing cow light cheese triangle, one triangle is only about 25 cals.
Hope it helps.
;-)

You could try cooking the egg for less time so that you have a runny yolk and then the meal is a bit less dry, or a little squirt of ketchup!

Used Flora for years, actually from when it first came into the shops, until I realised their claims were a lot of baloney! Now have butter which at this time of the year can be a bit maddening but at least stops me from using it too often. Can't beat the taste of real butter!

15g is 108cals. and thats enough to spread on 6 Krackerbread.

Helmanns

I had a wonderful and tasty sambo today. 2 slices Wholemeal bread, 1 tablespoon Helmanns Lighter than light, which is only 1/2 Syn (I think) with chicken pieces, lettuce, onion & tomato :D xx

Back