Low fat soft cheese

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
Is it true that I can have 56g of Tesco Light Choices extra lite soft cheese with garlic and herbs for a HEA.?
In my food directory Philly is not listed as being an option for a HE.
Im happy enough with the tesco, just wanted to check that 56g is the right amount.?

i think that 56g is for the light. but it's 85g for the extra light :)

85g for the ex lite, great.....thank's Beki that's going on my Tesco order this week..

oh my GAWD...
are you serious.? For my lunch I had salad with 2 (of my 4 allowed for HEB) Ryvitta and split the 56g between the 2 and it was GORGEOUS.... cant believe I can have more than that. Surprisingly very filling.

Wonderful isn't it? And you can boil pasta and stir it in for a sauce if you haven't much time.

fantastic have been wondering about this cheese as i love it on ryvitas for a snack late at night!!

Hi everyone, can I just confirm something please.?I found Philly Lite in my food directory but it didnt say that it could be used as a HEB.On the SW website, its the same thing.I just want to confirm that this info is correct before I go and stuff my big boat with it.

in my book it says 'any low fat soft cheese' :)

Yep, Beki is correct!

Green day HEX B 85g low fat soft cheese (philli extra light) 57g medium fat soft cheese (philli light) 42g full fat soft cheese.

You can't have soft cheese as a HEX B on a red day and it's not listed as an A choice on either day.

If you follow EE, you could have it as a B choice.

Back