Low point lunch ideas for work

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

i'n back to work tomorrow and want to take lunch in other wise I'll end up in eu way! What do you all have for lunch? I don't really like soup or salads!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Galaxy Defender

Galaxy Defender *Star*Girl*

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    I sometimes take ww ready meals if Im feeling lazy to heat in the microwave, or a jacket potato? Sometimes I have tuna sandwiches, sometimes alternated with tuna wraps. If you have a toaster you could make and microwave you could make beans on toast or something like that. If all else fails cereal is a good bet lol.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    What about a pitta bread, I love pitta bread with WW tuna in 1000 island dressing :)
  5. florabell

florabell Silver Member

WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Lunches are the worst aren't they, I can never think of what to have! I'm usually really boring and take in a packed lunch of sandwiches, yogurt and low fat crisps and fruit. Sometimes I get a jacket potato with beans or tuna, Subway is also really good! What about cold pasta mixed with meat or tuna and low fat mayo?
  6. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Cold pasta is good with one of the ww tuna's stirred in
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.