Low ProPoint Sweets

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by VicLouGray, 13 January 2013.

1. VicLouGray

VicLouGray Well-Known Member

Looking for some 'proper' sweets so I can still eat them when my flatmates do (in moderation of course) so that I don't feel left out. Have quite a sweet tooth and have struggled watching everyone around me eat them of an evening/weekend and I can't.

I know I can use up my 49 points but don't really want to use them all.

Thanks in advance x
  2. Allure_

Allure_ Starting again :-)

Put a mini mars bar in the freezer only 2pp and gives you that that satisfaction you need;P or a curly wurly is only 3 pp
  3. VicLouGray

Thanks. :)
  4. scoobysue

scoobysue Well-Known Member

Think fruit gums are low and daim bars are 4pp
  5. VicLouGray

Thank you. :)
  6. Caralousi

Caralousi New Member

You can buy ww sweets at the meetings.
  7. VicLouGray

I don't go to the meetings. I'm using the online package as the meetings local to me don't fit around my timetable but thank you anyway.
  8. lynnewarb

lynnewarb New Member

Cadbury fudge is 3 points or a galaxy ripple for 5 points for a good chocolate treat! X
  9. VicLouGray

Thank you so much!!!! I've really been struggling with chocolate cravings lately... It's a difficult mindset to get into - I'm on a diet but can have everything I like in moderation. So I've been trying to resist it so I don't feel guilty afterwards. But this will make it easier :)
  10. Allure_

if you havent enough points and are craving something sweet have an options mint hot choc for 1pp or a meringue nest2pp weightwatchers vanilla yogurt 1pp and frozen berries 0pp ....yum yum
  11. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Well-Known Member

I never knew the Options Hot Chocolates were 1pp!!! Can see me picking some up soon!
  12. Allure_

Yup! well i pointed a small sachet and it came out as that:) they really satisfy a sweet tooth
  13. Lucy_B

Lucy_B Well-Known Member

I love milky ways 3pp and dark choc kitkats 3pp- with the kitkats because I am getting 2 fingers I feel like I am getting more for the points too haha
  14. VicLouGray

Milky ways are only 3?! I love them. This has literally made my day :D
  15. Lucy_B

Lucy_B Well-Known Member

They sure are! The singles ones- I love them!
  16. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

Wish I had noticed this yesterday.. So wanted chocolate which is unusual as it makes me feel sick. But Milky Way not so much as not thick chocolate around it...

17. Hazykay

Hazykay Well-Known Member

My favourites are a 2 finger twirl 5pp, yes you read that right, the 2 fingers are 5pp or a cadburys creme egg is also 5pp.
    I see a kit kat at 3 pp as light and airy if you know what I mean. I'd rather use another 2 pps for a twirl.
    Minstrels are 6 and revels are 5. If you let them melt slowly, they last for ages :)
    I give myself a treat at least once a week, it keeps me sane!!
  18. oasis6918

oasis6918 Well-Known Member

I love smarties, take ages to eat. 5pp x
  19. MrsBoomBoom

MrsBoomBoom Member

Creme eggs for 5pp is fab...love these