Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

You have almost done your first week well done its always the hardest =D You can only do ss for 12 weeks then you must step up to the next step (810) for a week then you can go back onto ss again. im going to keep doing this until i have lost most of my weight then i will go up all the steps for maintenance. Yes hun it is very possible and it goes so fast in january i was 20 stone now in april im in the 14's =)

Yolande said:
You have almost done your first week well done its always the hardest =D You can only do ss for 12 weeks then you must step up to the next step (810) for a week then you can go back onto ss again. im going to keep doing this until i have lost most of my weight then i will go up all the steps for maintenance. Yes hun it is very possible and it goes so fast in january i was 20 stone now in april im in the 14's =)

Omg that is amazing I can't wait to see the 14's but will be a while though but will keep going and I know weighin is Friday :D

WoW!! Now if I'd stuck to plan from January I'd be at goal..........lesson learnt for me? I really hope so!! One full day under my belt and reading your post is a great motivation for just sticking to plan come what may! Those like me who have struggled are struggling or wavering perhaps need to take the atitude if she/he/they can do it so can I. Afterall I imagine everyone who is 100% and stuck to plan for several weeks or months even have similar issues with feeling deprived, hungry, or just wanting to give it up because it is so hard but the thing is you Yolande and many others have stuck to it depsite those feelings, social situations etc because you truly have put yourself first. Certainly for me reading this or coupled with the fact I finally completed a full day yesterday I have realised I have the strength to do this. Thanks so much for sharing your journey and being so motivating!

Ah Kira thanx for your kind words by you saying i encourage you actually encourages me hee hee its funny you say that cos when i started i read sooo many posts looked at so many before and after pics and told myself they done it and you can!! The toughest part has been getting back to ss after doing a week of 810 but i seem to have my head back in it =D Yeah if ja stuck to it 100% you may have been at goal by now but main thing is even with off days you never gave up so maybe it is taking you longer but you are getting there!!! I see you are almost at goal that is fantastic and good on ja for getting a full day under your belt =D This diet is hard and we should all be very proud of ourselves for doing it to make the change to our life. Keep it up chick you are doing great x

-5.5lbs I AM IN THE 14'S PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO I have lost just over 5 stone now and less than 4 stone to my goal OMG =D This is really happening to me isnt it im not dreaming right??? In january i cud of never thought of being in the 14's so next step bring on the 13's =))))

Wow! I look away for just a day or so and voila! You're in the 14s!!!! That is sooo wonderful - congratulations!!! :happy096:

Ah my body is in agony!!! Yesterday i thought i would be a good girl and went for a 2 hour walk then even upped my toning workout and today i have taken the term feel the burn to a whole new level cos i sure as hell can feel it my stomach muscles in paticular but hey no pain no gain =D I am going to be doing a whole lot more toning and walking now and it might slow my losses down on the scale but im in constant fear of being all saggy i spent like 2 hours reading about saggy skin ,dont know why i done it to myself its just always in the back of my head when i know i shouldnt worry to much about it yet i cant help but have this image where my belly looks all yukky =/ I looked to find that only about 1 in 10 people who lose weight dont end up with saggy skin ah someone tell me to stop worrying!!! Im driving myself crazy!!!
Anyways hope everyone had a good weekend =D

Yolande - I'm worried too - I can already see some sagging. You are however a lot younger than me so your skin will be more elastic. I've decided to do lots of exercise (including weights) at the end of the diet as I have very little energy at the moment. I'm also going to take the last stone and a half more slowly. It is supposed to take a year for your skin to catch up so I guess it's too early to start panicking. I suppose a bit of sagging skin is better than being obese. You are doing all the right things at the moment so you're giving yourself the best chance.

Thanks Daisy =) i guess im worried most about my belly as i am an apple shape and ALOT of my weight has been carried there for years =/ I guess this is one of those things you cant really control and you wont know how bad or how good the skin will cope until you actually lose the weight... You are right being slim and healthy is better than being over weight even if it means having a little lose skin =D

So i have the day off think im gona go for a nice long walk and then some toning if i can manage i am still in pain from saturdays workout lol even my shoulder blades are hurting i literally think i worked every part of my body which is good so im gona keep it up =D

Heya hun u are doing all u can to stop the loose skin so don't stress u may be surprised that your skin may just pop back to normal, ask the girls in the beauty place that u go for wi as have been told those body seaweed wraps help buy not sure!! Have u for wi today or wednesday this week? Enjoy your day off xx

Enjoy your walk and don't stress too much about loose skin. You're doing the right things to keep it at bay! Have a lovely day!

Thanks ladies =D I will stop stressing hee hee Aysha my wi is on wednesday.

Yolande, I agree with the others your nice and young so you have a good chance it will spring back with time. Im almost the wrong side of 40 and with 3 children I fear mine will never go flat but its a risk I will take and with my big 4 0 next year I may even have OP in a years time or so to get rid of it, It will take me that long to save for it lol.

Keep up the good work, your doing fab x x

I think if mine is going to be bad and cause me to be unhappy i will concider an op but i will give it atleast a year to see how it goes on its own my mom said i have good genes when it comes to skin my dads got good skin and is very tanned i have my moms pale british skin which i always moaned about but now im kinda happy cos she has amazing skin and had 4 kids and not 1 stretchmark her tummy is as flat as a washboard, il never have a flat washboard tummy but gona think positive that its not going to be near as bad as im expecting ha ha ha

I have been a machine on my exercise this week today again challenged myself even more i went for a very long walk but i done it up and down hills!!!! Now i usually avoid hills like the plague so it was a big step for me then i done my toning my stomach muscles legs and arms are burning so had a long soak in the tub feeling very good =D Have been very naughty on my water this week prob my worse week for water intake so with that and upping my exercise so much not very hopefull for a good loss on wednesday but im feeling very good and i will for sure lose the inches and after a few weeks im sure i will see a diference from the toning.

Oh dear just had another embarrasing window moment =S Ha ha ha was trying on a bra i bought and standing infront of the mirror admiring myself at how perky it makes 'the girls' look forgetting my curtain is wide open and there was a guy standing across the street looking in LOL he did smile at me so i cant be looking that awefull any more ... im still bright red hee hee

Hahaha u really need to remember to shut the curtains!!!

Ha ha ha im really not LOL but blinds sounds like a plan =D

So a lady i have known since i was 18 is now terminally ill with cancer she is sooooo lovely like everyones adopted gran =( Her daughter told me today that there is no more treatment that wil work and they just going to make her comfortable now so im going to see her in hospital tomorrow im gona try my best to be strong but i am such a soft person im scared i burst out in tears i want to be strong for her i have never had to talk to a person that i know is going to die so its really knocked me for six doctors said she could have days/weeks or months but either way not very long =(

Also have my wi tomoz but not expecting much i have not cheated but i have trippled my exercise this week to what i normally do and have been a very naughty girl with my water so i fear it will effect my results but im feeling very good and have had inch loss so its all good =D

That sounds incredibly tough Yolande to be dealing with. Its times like these, when we're most vulnerable that we turn ourselves back to our weaknesses. So be strong! You're journey has been incredible and I've just finished reading your entire journey so far! You're a hero!

Oh yolande I am so sorry to hear about your friends mum, stay strong and I am sure she is a fighter!
You will be fine tomorrow at you wi and knowing u it will be another gd loss! Go in positive the excercise may have helped speed up the loss!

Thanks for the words of encouragment ladies i just have to force myself to be strong the last thing she needs is for me to be a crying mess she is a strong lady and she will fight as long as she can just breaks my heart =/

Yeah Aysha thats the joys of not owning a scale anymore i have no clue what to expect every week hee hee wud be made up if the exercise didnt effect loss to much cos i plan to keep going at it =D

Back