Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Gd I am glad today has been better and well done for getting back on it today! And everyone is so right look at how well u have done so far u are truly amazing xxxx

Well done Yolande - one tiny blip in15 weeks is pretty good going. I have to say, I have had 2 planned off-plan days and went a little overboard but found it easy to get back on CD but I know that on a food diet I would have struggled.

Yolande you are doing fantastic!!! From what I read, you have really stepped up your workout program and are getting in better shape and toning your body. I'm not surprised you may have gained a little bit - I suspect with your increased workouts you are changing your body and building your muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it will slow your weight loss down a bit while you build up, but it will be worth it cause muscle burns more calories and you'll be toned. So think of it as your body is in transition and becoming stronger and healthier.

You remain an inspiration - I told my friends in Ireland about you as an example to what can be achieved on CD if you stick with it. Woo hoo!!!

Yolande you are doing fantastic!!! From what I read, you have really stepped up your workout program and are getting in better shape and toning your body. I'm not surprised you may have gained a little bit - I suspect with your increased workouts you are changing your body and building your muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it will slow your weight loss down a bit while you build up, but it will be worth it cause muscle burns more calories and you'll be toned. So think of it as your body is in transition and becoming stronger and healthier.

You remain an inspiration - I told my friends in Ireland about you as an example to what can be achieved on CD if you stick with it. Woo hoo!!!

Ha ha ha aaawww thanks tizzy =D Yeah i guess it was just a shock to me and i got so upset over nothing i am feeling so good and i guess id rather have a few weeks of sts or even a little gain if it means my body will be toned and not be saggy every ones support made me feel soooooooo much better x

So today was another good day =D I seem to be getting right back into it which is great. My break down blip is behind me. I have not been able to go for my long hikes due to the crap weather but as soon as the weather improves i shall be back on it still been doing my toning tho =)

AND i dont know why but it must be now atleast 6 people in the last 2 days that have told me i am fading away i must be carefull.. you dont wana lose to much more weight bla bla bla i am sooooo far from looking like a stick insect ha ha and i have no intention to look like one either all i can think is i must of been that massive that its a shock to everyone now hee hee there is not one person that i know even customers that has not commented on my loss its pretty awesome =D Im a happy bunny again full of positivety =D Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend xx

Ah Yolande - you make me smile you're so happy!!! :)

Yolande said:
So today was another good day =D I seem to be getting right back into it which is great. My break down blip is behind me. I have not been able to go for my long hikes due to the crap weather but as soon as the weather improves i shall be back on it still been doing my toning tho =)

AND i dont know why but it must be now atleast 6 people in the last 2 days that have told me i am fading away i must be carefull.. you dont wana lose to much more weight bla bla bla i am sooooo far from looking like a stick insect ha ha and i have no intention to look like one either all i can think is i must of been that massive that its a shock to everyone now hee hee there is not one person that i know even customers that has not commented on my loss its pretty awesome =D Im a happy bunny again full of positivety =D Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend xx

What a confidence boost!! Really happy for you and lovely to see you smiling and so happy long may this road to happiness continue xxxx

Ah i need some advice i have got excruciating pain in my tooth as in im ready to pull it out myself, my dentist has got me booked in on friday morning i have an abscess in my tooth now she has given me pills to ease the pain and clear the infection till then but she was very clear to take them with food and no booze obviously i wont be drinking but i took it with my bar it was ok but then i had it with a shake and it wasnt ok i was almost crying with tummy pain and had to throw up i need to take these 3 times a day.. what do i do =( i dont wana eat 3 times a day but i literally cant cope with the pain with my blip last week im already facing a gain this wednesday dont wana gain even more... oh man this sucks!!

Hhhm not sure. If they're antibiotics I'm not sure you can ss with them? I'd get some probiotic tablets from Holland & Barratt as they counteract the damage painkillers do to your stomach. They will be fine on ss & should help. I've just finished a week with 2 bars daily as I was ill so maybe this & an ss+ meal could be an option.

Ah thanks for the advice Annie will for sure get those tablets tomoz, didnt think to have 2 bars a day mmm its better than eating other food i will try that tomoz with an ss+ meal and see how i get on. Never thought id be looking forward to a dental appointment but i dont think anything she does to me cud possibly be more painfull than this =/

You poor thing, I really sympathise. I think you just need to make the best of a hard situation & not beat yourself up or worry about the weight loss element. You just need to do what you can to get the tablets down. Let us know how you are. I'm 2lbs off losing 4 stone now & moving up to 1000 cals in 2 wks. V scared as still have 4 stone to lose & worried will come off plan, but as my bmi is nearly 30 down from 40, my Dr has said she's happy for us to try for a baby :)

Yeah im not going to worry about the scales on wednesday's wi even tho its most likely to be a gain due to my silly blip and i know antibiotics mess up things with your body for a bit but its out of my control so im prepared but like you say gotta make the best of a bad situation and hopefully after friday i can just get back normal and get back to losing this weight!!!
Ah thats great news from your doctor =)))) Dont worry about the possibilty you cud maybe come off plan you have shown how much will power you have and im very sure of your ability to make wise choices and the 1000 plan is still a good step for weight loss and a healthy step to be on to conceive so the best of both worlds really. Ah thats really exciting news =D

I'd put money on a loss for you on wed - it was a very small blip.
Keep the faith!

ha ha i was thinking cos i got right back on it that i might have atleast a small loss but being on antibiotics now im not so sure alot of people have a gain when on medication which i cant prevent but atleast i wont freak out like last time... im still feeling very positive no matter what happens this week im back on the wagon and staying on it until my final destination GOAL WEIGHT!

You will do it - no question!!! And we'll all be here cheering you on!!! :)

Last night was not great was up most of it being sick =/ My poor housemate sat with me bless her i had no food in me to bring up in the first place was just that yellow stuff (stomach acid) i did drink powerade just to feel hydrated finally got to sleep and felt MUCH better when i woke up and i had a bar for brekkie and a bar for lunch and took my antibiotics no pain or problems so tonight il have chicken salad and a shake to take the third pill.. also got some probiotic tablets (Thanks Annie for suggesting them) which seem to have done the trick so my tooth ache has also eased cos i can keep the antibiotics down. I did however step on the scales in boots first time i have weighed myself since being on CD and i literally had a mini heart attack thought it said 15st11lb my heart sank but checked the print out and it said 15st1lb cant explain my relief not really sure how accurate boots scales are never used them before??? so i am still up a 1lb from last week according to this scale might be more on my cdc scale tomoz BOO or it cud be less but atleast i feel better. Im gona have root canal treatment on friday EEK D= but then wont have any pills to take and can get back to 100% ss again geeze it seems like everything that cud stop me or demotivate me has happened in the last 7 days but its not working im doing this!!

Oh yolande u poor thing, u sound like u are having a tough time of it at the moment, well done for sticking as much to cd as u can, I am sure tomorrow at wi won't be as bad as u think, keep positive and all will be fine! Gd luck and I hope u are your tooth are better soon!!!

Glad you're feeling better. This would be the easiest time to justify going totally off plan but you're not even considering it. Which is amazing. Don't worry too much about the weight loss, you're dealing with a hard situation as well as you can. When you're better you can get back on the strict ss. But for now you're focussing on looking after yourself, which is more important. Ideally I'd like to carry on doing ss but the Dr advised me not to be in ketosis whilst trying to conceive. I think 1000 calories a day will be so much more difficult than ss, but I guess sometimes we can't have everything! Good luck & well done on making the best of a bad situation!

Back