Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Sparkling water hon! I'll be blunt it simply isn't worth it. There will always be some event and you know what you can still have and enjoy food and drink then. It isn't as if it forever and also it won't spoil anyone else fun just because you may not be having a drink or a slice orpiece of whatever they are having. YOu can have a salad instead or chicken? It is so hard getting back into ketosis andyou know you could smash that 5lbs you have on your profile stat to get intothe 13's. Ask yourself is it really worth having night off instead of getting shot of those 5 pounds? Look at bigger picture. Once you reach goal and start maintaining you can stil join in with smaller portions of food. Each time you come completely off plan you are delaying that. You have come so far finish this phase so you can commence the even harder bit (sorry but I reckon it is given I have failed at it many times and keep trying again and again!) of maintenance.

Sorry a lecture I know but you have come so far and when I see your stats I think you are close toyour target than you are to your starting weight at the beginning of this year. xx

I'm with Kira - I have been very, very good this week and (fingers crossed) the scales are showing that it works. So while I was losing while not being quite as good, I wasn't losing as fast. Losses are good, but if they're too slow, then it's easier to lose heart.

Yolande - if you focus you know what you can do - you have the proof in your stats! And imagine where you will be for the So Africa trip! Woo hoo - you'll have to hire a bodyguard to protect yourself from all the admirers. :p

NOTE to self: this applies to me as well - stick with the program!!!!!!!
NOTE to Kira: the funny thing is, even with the better losses so far this week - it's still slower than before! Just not as slow! Grrrr

Ha! Ha! Love the "notes" Tizz! It really is frustrating losing so slowly and I wonder in my case is it because I have attempted this so many times that my metabolism has been damaged hence slowed down? Who knows but we must simply keep going because we want to and need to after the hard work so far.

Note to self and to Tizz (and others): a small loss is better than no loss and even better than a gain!!

YEY go u on getting back to it, keep it up honey!!!

Sooo i am having my wi on wednesday and im kinda excited again!!!! Have got a horrible flu typical straight after hols to get a cold.... Also i done something crazy yesterday and went and got a tattoo ha ha ha on my wrist it says 'Dare to be remarkable' so it will always remind me that i can be who i want to be no matter how impossible it may seem and i dont have to be the person everyone assumes i am i hate being put into a catagory like that so it hurt but i looove it its gona remind me every single day =D I know im not coming on here to often but im working like 12 hour shifts every day im fried but it is keeping me very busy and ontrack =D Regarding the 2 hen parties and weddings i have been invited to i decided to skip the parties to much temptation for me right now dont wana fall off the wagon but i will be going to the weddings both my friends understand so thats all good =D I am in such a ridiculously good mood!!!!

Awh! Yolande that is fab news you are in such good spirits!! So pleased you decided to stick to plan it will be soooo worth it! Have another great and busy day tomorrow!

Yey amazing yolande well done on getting back to it and wow on the tattoo i love tattoos but cant have any as not allowed for religious reasons and couldnt stand the pain lol gd luck for wednesday am sure u will have done fab!!

Like your tattoo! I was thinking of getting one that says "Life is Good" - perhaps in chinese characters - because for all my occassional complaints, I have a pretty good life and am very aware of/grateful for it.

:D

Sooo i am having my wi on wednesday and im kinda excited again!!!! Have got a horrible flu typical straight after hols to get a cold.... Also i done something crazy yesterday and went and got a tattoo ha ha ha on my wrist it says 'Dare to be remarkable' so it will always remind me that i can be who i want to be no matter how impossible it may seem and i dont have to be the person everyone assumes i am i hate being put into a catagory like that so it hurt but i looove it its gona remind me every single day =D I know im not coming on here to often but im working like 12 hour shifts every day im fried but it is keeping me very busy and ontrack =D Regarding the 2 hen parties and weddings i have been invited to i decided to skip the parties to much temptation for me right now dont wana fall off the wagon but i will be going to the weddings both my friends understand so thats all good =D I am in such a ridiculously good mood!!!!

Just had a wee read of your diary (the last few pages lol)

Good for you for getting back on it, and love the tattoo bit, you should put up a wee pic ;)

Looking forward to reading all your updates you've done amazing getting where you are now - even with a few hiccups :)

xx

7lbs OFF!!!! Thats with ss+ and exercise and being a bit slack on the water so im thrilled!!!! =D But i really need to get more water down me.. but the weight is going in the right direction again woo hoo =D Thanks again for all the support!!!!!!

7lbs OFF!!!! Thats with ss+ and exercise and being a bit slack on the water so im thrilled!!!! =D But i really need to get more water down me.. but the weight is going in the right direction again woo hoo =D Thanks again for all the support!!!!!!

Well done chic, that's a fab loss ;)

xx

Well done hunni thats a great loss xx

You're back!!! Congratulations!

I have just read the whole of your diary and I am willing you to finish your journey. Please find that motivation again.

I have just read the whole of your diary and I am willing you to finish your journey. Please find that motivation again.

This one sentence has given me such a motivation boost... thanks you!!! =D I wish you very well with your journey.

Ah i want to get on here more but work is still crazy i think they trying to sueeze out as much as they can from me before i leave them for good!!! Aaaah im exhausted.... also have the flu that never goes away with the lovely company of a chest infection BUT im still on track did decide to do step 3 for a few days while on meds and suprisingly stuck to plan GO ME stopped the meds today and shall go back down to ss+ tomoz im finding it easier to stick to right now then ss.
My brother is going through a divorce right now his wife of 10 years just out of the blue said its over (i know there is another guy) he is an absolute mess drinking all the time aaahhh i have never seen him like this and im feeling a little out of my depths as on how to help its stressing me out big time. I should add him and i have not spoken to eachother for 4 years cos of her and now all of a sudden im all he has.. im doing the best i can but im finding all of it very trying..... Other than that tho im all good. hee hee

So you recover from that awful flu hon. I feel for you being a crutch for your brother as I'm sure it's emotional draining trying to support someone who is so low right now. He will get through it but of course, understandably he can't see light at the end of the tunnel right now.

Diet wise you only have a few pounds to break the next stone barrier so keep going hon! X

Back