Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Yolande said:
ITS HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe how quick its come around and i get to see my mommy in a few hours!!!! I get back the 14th which is a sunday so will be back to minimins then and back to ss from that monday gona need the support to get back on track!!! Will try pop on if i have internet somewhere but if not il be back in a couple of weeks =D xx But i WILL be back =)))

Have a brill time hunni u so deserve it!

ITS HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe how quick its come around and i get to see my mommy in a few hours!!!! I get back the 14th which is a sunday so will be back to minimins then and back to ss from that monday gona need the support to get back on track!!! Will try pop on if i have internet somewhere but if not il be back in a couple of weeks =D xx But i WILL be back =)))

Im sure you will have a amazing time hunni, You have worked so hard to look great and I know you will feel amazing !
We will all be here when you get back but enjoy your special time with your mum, family and friends and make the most of it x x x

Hope u are having a lovely time hun!!!!

IM BAAAACCCKKKK!!!! Had an amazing time was soooooooooooo great seeing my mom she was well proud of me and 2 weeks of sunshine was just what i needed didnt pig out BUT did have a few ok alot of party nights cos my step sister who is only 20 decided very last minute to come ha ha ha but im glad i had a brill time did not once think of cd which i think was a good thing needed the break have not weighed myself yet but will do in the morning and report back but i have gained weight for sure but not gona be down about it i fee refreshed and im back ss tomoz gona do a couple days of ss+ i think and ease back to ss so i need the kicks up the butt and the support!!

Hey Yolande we missed you so glad your back and pleased that you enjoyed your holiday dont worry about the weight gain that will soon be off on CD ss. xx xx xx:D

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a brilliant time which is just as it should be! Wonderful! Got any fab pictures? I'm not surprised your mum was proud of you - your losses are a major accomplishment!

When you way in and get back on CD, we'll be here for you.

Sorry was in the middle of b&q bored out of my brain when i saw your post and squeeled like a banchee hehe so glad u had a lovely time hun u so deserved it, bet your mum was in shock when she saw u hey! U must post a pic! Will catch up soon and dont worry about weight gain it was a holiday and it will come off and as tizzy said we will be here!!!

Well i am at 16st 7lb but suprisingly didnt freak out was a bit shocked cos i know i gained but didnt think that much doesnt feel like that much i mean my clothes are not that tight!!! But im ready to start again im away in 6 weeks and i NEED to get as much off as possible So im thinking my first week will give me a good boost in the losses so im gona be relying on minimins and you guys to keep me on track!! =D So here is to day one woop woop

Yolande u are exactly the same as me now, will be off before u know it hun, hows today going? Eek 6 weeks till your next trip hey how exciting!

Welcome back Yolande.

I'm so pleased you had a fab time, Not that I doubted it would be great. Your mum must be thrilled with the difference in you and how happy you have become.

Good luck getting back into it ( Ive found it much harder than I thought but think I'm back in the zone now )
Thank goodness for this place...............without it I would have given up ages ago.

Again just want to say its great to see you back x x x

Welcome back to CD!!! And now for the hard part - week 1...again! I agree with Angel - I found it much harder than I expected to get back into it. Finally did, but it is also (for me) much easier to fall off of - which I try to control by only indulging in protein or veg when it happens, but still!

Anyway, we're here to help. As always.

What have you had today? I've done: 1 bar, 1 soup, 1 40cal cup of soup, 2 ltrs of water.

Yolande u are exactly the same as me now, will be off before u know it hun, hows today going? Eek 6 weeks till your next trip hey how exciting!

Ha we seem to always catch up to eachother LOL but this time lets aim for going lighter =D Today was ok but for me its always been the dreaded day 3 i MUST focus!! I know its a little over 6 weeks till im off to SA eek i cant believe how fast its come around!! Im sooooo excited!!!!

Welcome back Yolande.

I'm so pleased you had a fab time, Not that I doubted it would be great. Your mum must be thrilled with the difference in you and how happy you have become.

Good luck getting back into it ( Ive found it much harder than I thought but think I'm back in the zone now )
Thank goodness for this place...............without it I would have given up ages ago.

Again just want to say its great to see you back x x x

Ah thanks Angel =) Yip hav to agree getting back into it is MUCH harder than the first time but im also very gratefull for this site cos dont know if i could do it other wise. My mom said she could tell how different my eating habbits were bless her she made me feel super amazing =D

Welcome back to CD!!! And now for the hard part - week 1...again! I agree with Angel - I found it much harder than I expected to get back into it. Finally did, but it is also (for me) much easier to fall off of - which I try to control by only indulging in protein or veg when it happens, but still!

Anyway, we're here to help. As always.

What have you had today? I've done: 1 bar, 1 soup, 1 40cal cup of soup, 2 ltrs of water.

Hey Tizzy =) Yeah week 1 all over again gggaaaahhhhhh but since my first break from cd i discovered id fall of the wagon so much easier than before but its a good move to stick to protein and veg its what i will be doing if i have the urge but gona try my best not to but have the healthy options on stand by hee hee

Today i had 2 tetra's and a 2 egg ommie with some salad going to have a soup in a bit and had about 3l water gona do ss+ for a couple days to ease into it i know this week is going to be tough but im giving it all the willpower i hav in me =)

Hey! Yolande! Great to see you had a good first day hon! Think a few of us seem to be back in the swing of things so come on help us keep the momentum going!

Hey guys my internet has been down hence me being quiet but all sorted now thank god i need my minimins... so far so good tho =D My life is filled with shakes and water once again ha ha ha but hav 2 hen party's and 2 weddings coming up dont want to lose focus again and i dont feel ready for a social occasion.. very stuck with what to do...

Back