Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

U certainly are hun sounds like u have your confidence back x

Just had a catch up and wow - your losses are fab!

Dentists are evil, but at least you won't hurt your mouth with food.

Hope it keeps going well for you, and ignore the people that moan about CD. It's obviously making you feel more confident about yourself and I hope it continues.

Just wish I had your willpower!

Hi Yolande, catching up with your diary and OMG wow you have achieved spectacular losses. I can't wait to see the before and after pics :) xx

Just had a catch up and wow - your losses are fab!

Dentists are evil, but at least you won't hurt your mouth with food.

Hope it keeps going well for you, and ignore the people that moan about CD. It's obviously making you feel more confident about yourself and I hope it continues.

Just wish I had your willpower!

Thanks :eek: It is defo making me feel more confident its great ha ha i have no idea where this will power has come from cos before i wud have any excuse to have a break from a diet but i just really dont want to its like something in my head has finally snapped and making me want to achieve my goal really bad!
You are doing well tho chick also good losses :D

Hi Yolande, catching up with your diary and OMG wow you have achieved spectacular losses. I can't wait to see the before and after pics :) xx

Thanks :D I still sometimes think im dreaming of getting slim and gona wake up any minute ha ha ha I cant wait to see my before and after pics too will be nice to see how much i have achieved and then maybe my head will actualy catch up with the loss

So today i woke up on the wrong side of the bed been a moody cow all day and work being crazy busy did not help =S
I was looking in the mirror earlier and thought my eyes were tricking me but i can actually see collar bones appearing ha ha ha ha cant remember when last i seen them they not like obviously sticking out but starting to show my head seems to be catching up FINALLY =D

Oh and i should share my high light of the day... just got out the shower was rubbing lotion on my chest gotta keep the girls firm ja know and my room is on the first landing so my curtain is always open did not count on a double decker bus stopping right outside full of school kids who all got a view and a half poor children they will be having night mares hee hee i just done a huge dive to the floor until it passes =D

Glad your head is starting catch up :) and the bus story made me laugh! A friend of mine did that the other week but it was the window cleaner looking at her x

Haha sorry yolande that did make me laugh out loud had to explaine to hubby what happened!! Love the colar bones that's fab glad u can finally notice, its strange how everyone else notices our loss, but we can still see fat people in the mirror!!!

How lovely has the weather been this weekend its great but on a day like today i soooo wanted to have a nice cider in the garden with my housemates =( Oh well there is always time in the future for that i guess. No WI tomoz my cdc is away so going to her on tuesday only.
My friend convinced me to do the most crazy thing ever we were shopping and i picked up these gorgeous size 12 funky lemon yellow denim shorts and told my friend i will fit into these and she told me i know you should buy them at first i laughed she said im being serious... soooooooo i did am i crazy??? It just made me sooo determined to get into them now even more. Im fitting into a size 16 now so i think losing 5 more stone i will =D

Definitely! I need to lose 5 stone for a bmi of 24 & I'm still in a size 20! It's great having something to aim for & somehow makes it all feel a little more real!

Loved the bus story! Also made me feel like I really don't take care of my body or skin as much as I should. Can't remember when my girls last got any attention....from me that is lol.

Can totally understand the shorts purchase. I bought a tight fitting, gorgeous red dress in a sale at the weekend. I have named it my aspiration dress!

Definitely! I need to lose 5 stone for a bmi of 24 & I'm still in a size 20! It's great having something to aim for & somehow makes it all feel a little more real!

I shud add that although i fit in a 16 i still have this massive belly flopping over, my body is wierd i carry most of my weight on my belly im seriously like a telly tubby :D But yeah i like how you say it... it does make it feel more real :eek:

Loved the bus story! Also made me feel like I really don't take care of my body or skin as much as I should. Can't remember when my girls last got any attention....from me that is lol.

Can totally understand the shorts purchase. I bought a tight fitting, gorgeous red dress in a sale at the weekend. I have named it my aspiration dress!

Ha ha ha it wa sooo embarrassing :p I never used to take care of myself so im making the effort to do it now i guess and im doing all i can to keep my skin firm biggest fear is being left with saggy skin :( but so far its ok but still 5 stone to go.
Aaaww i like that 'aspiration dress' thats pretty awesome.

Ooh u girls are making me want to buy a dress to work my way into!

DO IT!!! I thought it was the craziest thing i cud have done but buying it felt so good its now hanging on my door and when i look at them it makes me feel like all this hard work is going to be so so so worth it =D

Ok yolande I will lol shopping tom or Tuesday anyway for a few tops so may pop into next or debenhams and see if anything catches my eye!!!

Loved your bus story! it's very similar to how I discovered that my boyfriend had window cleaners, I'd just gotten out of the shower and was moisturizing and boom, there's a window cleaner...I was like "crap crap crap" so I ran into the living room boom, there's another one...ended up back in the bathroom in stitches.

Awww! I'm gutted your CDC isn't here! you're my Monday weigh in buddy, when I get back from mine the first thing I do is go check how you did!

I think I may have to copy you with the slim into clothing item, how much were the shorts? I'm not sure, I really want to slim into a hollister dress but at the same time I'm worried that I may never actually be that size, you know? like I might reach a point when my body has given pretty much everything, or that once I loose weight maybe my proportions won't be right for it.

Yolande, you will be in those shorts before you know it !
Your so dedicated and such a inspiration :)

Back