Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

tizzy51 said:
Says the person who likes to bake.....:)

Hehe only because I have to, don't have to till my birthday in may now!

So i have been off work today been very slack on the water and been so lazy basically laid in bed all day watching all the twilight films drooling ha ha ha naughty me i have just been freezing all day, and this last shake was difficult to get down i felt so so full.. but physically i feel good got told by my housemate my skin is looking lovely =D Emotionally i feel terrible cos when i started CD this coming weekend was my 1st planned break we always have a huge paddy's day celebration and i just dont want to have a break i want to stick to it 100% all the way i need to my friends have obviously not taken it well and im told that im letting this diet rule my life and bla bla bla i could not actually care less cos im doing it for me but i do feel a bit down why cant they just understand =(

Hugs to u hunny ((( xxxx ))) so are u team Edward or team Jacob?

Yolande they cant possibly understand. Why? theyve not been where we've been and felt like we have felt and been unhappy with their bodies like we have. Now for us we know we've got a mountain to climb and for some of us we can do breaks, but others need the strictness the diet offers. So hold your chin up babe You're being so brave and in the face of your friends dissapproval you are still sticking to your guns which I think takes SOME doing... :D

Hugs to u hunny ((( xxxx ))) so are u team Edward or team Jacob?

Ha ha ha 1st film was team edward, 2nd film team jacob 3rd film team edward again and then 4th film im team both of them LOL :D

Yolande they cant possibly understand. Why? theyve not been where we've been and felt like we have felt and been unhappy with their bodies like we have. Now for us we know we've got a mountain to climb and for some of us we can do breaks, but others need the strictness the diet offers. So hold your chin up babe You're being so brave and in the face of your friends dissapproval you are still sticking to your guns which I think takes SOME doing... :D

Thanks for this you are completely right i wish i cud trust myself enough to have a break cos if i knew i wud be straight back on it i wud have the break but im not going to lie to myself cos a small part of me feels i may not be able to get back to it 100% and all my hard work so far wud be for nothing :( Im doing this for me and putting myself first for the first time in my whole life and you are right i shud keep my chin up which i am :D Thanks alot hun.

I had such a great weekend caught up with a very dear friend told her how down every one has been making me feel because i have not been going out and she was just lovely and so so supportive she told me how happy i look and how much weight i have lost and that im doing this for me and thats all that matters it was just what i needed gave me a big boost =D
Got wi number 11 tomorrow and im hoping for atleast 2.5lbs off so that i can hit the 50lb mark eek i have come a long way already wow and i put one of my bra's on that i have not worn since starting CD its the one i wear to boost the cleavage and was no room in it WELL there was tons of space ha ha ha ha my boobies are shrinking =D Hope everyone had a fab weekend x

Yolande, your friends have no right to make you feel bad so I'm pleased the one you were with today is more supportive. I have my fingers crossed for your next weigh in and I'm sure you will hit the 50lb mark which is AMAZING in 11 weeks x x x

Good luck on your next WI Yolande....your losses so far are amazing! Don't let your friends get you down.....it's because they don't understand a)how your weight truly affects you and b)the diet will seem crazy to them.....they will however me made up for you when you reach your goal weight and they see how truly happy it makes you.

Gd luck today hun for wi x

Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement it helps me so much you guys are awesome =D

Well wi number 10 done today and 4.5lbs gone WOO HOO im sooooooo bloody pleased as i have now lost over 50lbs in 10 weeks!!! Its crazy i feel like i need to pinch myself to know its real im so so so happy =))) My CDC works from a beauty clinic and everyone that works there is like amazed every week i go in and get weighed and they all today told me how great i have done it made me feel super proud =D

Absolutely fab hun well done you, you certainly should be proud of yourself that's an amazing achievement!! X

Congrats Yolande! 52lbs in 10 weeks is amazing! Well done x

Well done Yolande, you are a true inspiration :)

Thanks you guys you are all so awesome and you all are a big help to me getting my confidence back and for encouraging me on my journey =D
Last night i put my joggers on as not worn them for a few weeks they were baggy before but stayed on me but last night i took one step and they fell to my ankles ha ha ha ha ha all my clothes were so tight that i cud hardly breathe in them they are now lose and soon none of my clothes will fit me now it will be great for my head to catch up with the weight loss cos i can really feel it i still cant see it in the mirror which is insane my head just does not want to believe it =D This is crazy at the start of this year i cud of never dreamed this wud be the year i wud get slim and confident still feels like a dream that im going to wake up from LOL by the end of this year im going to be at my goal and i know it this is the best diet for me wish i done it sooner x

Not a happy bunny today had the dentist this afternoon it was soooo painfull i swear i cud feel the needle going into my jaw i cried like i was a little girl and now the numbing has worn off its aching and i have a horrible head ache gggrrrrr
Yet again had a comment today it was a wow you are doing great but dont you think you are losing weight to fast.... today was not the best day for a comment like that so i was lets just say not very polite with my reply ha ha ha gotten used to the fact that im going to have people with these stupid kinds of comments for the rest of my time on this diet so usually i simply say i feel great but i was a tad bit moody today =D

Ouch hope your mouth is ok soon at least u don't have to worry about what food u can eat ;) just ignore the comments about how quick u are loosing weight, u are happy and getting all your minerals and healthy so forget them!

Yip the dentist told me becareful chewing on that side i just thought lucky i dont need to worry bout that =D You know comments like that used to bother me now they just dont anymore =D Im growing as a person already hee hee

Back