Low syn chocolate truffles!

Ok so I see somewhere that one person says its 2.5 syns for two
And else where one person says 2.5 syns for four what's the right one as Iv made these for my taster session tonyt and have to let them know how many syns for what xxx

sw girl liss xxx

lisia said:
Ok so I see somewhere that one person says its 2.5 syns for two
And else where one person says 2.5 syns for four what's the right one as Iv made these for my taster session tonyt and have to let them know how many syns for what xxx

sw girl liss xxx

It depends on how many you make from the recipe. Work out the total syns from the recipe and divide it by how many truffles you make :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Will do. X yea really easy took me five minutes to make them once they have been in the fridge for 20mins takes another five mins if that to roll them in the sprinkles xxxx

sw girl liss xxx

Ok so I took my truffles to taster today and they went down a treat all gone within five minutes and fab feed back saying there was absolutely gawjus and I have been asked to make them again xxx they are lush and I'm defo making them again xxxx

sw girl liss xxx

Made some of these tonight, did chocolate brownie flavour. Very nice, even though I'm a chocoholic I won't be able to eat too many in one go. Which is a bonus, less syns. My mixture ended up making 25 so I work that out as 1 syn each.

My mother in law tried some, she liked them so much I've offered to make some for her.

I'm making these these tonyt for my auntie and cousins and of course me as they are sooo gawjus xx

sw girl liss xxx

Thanks for the recipe! Going to do these for a taster at group tomorrow :)

Ok so after being in the fridge for a day they went a little watery is that ment to happen?

Totally missed the bit of the recipe where it says to put in the fridge overnight... mine have been in since about 11 this morning - will take them out for group at about 1630, do you think they will be okay?

Tried one before and they taste gorgeous but were a bit too soft to pass as truffles. I hope they stiffen up lol!

Back