Snacks Low syn sweet things :)!!

Anyone got any hints/tips/recipes for sweet snacks!! I love love love chocolate and have a real sweet tooth so would love to now what's out there!!

i think a crunchie is 9 or 9.5 syns...
i like to use my hxb for 2 alpen light bars .. the choc and fudge ones are gorgeous and feel like a treat !

an asda merangue nest is 2.5 syns i have this with a 12g squirt of anchor light 1syn and a tablespoon of melted nutella over the top 4 syns so for 7 syns you get a pretty nice pud and i stick it in a nice glass feels like a sundae!!

Pink and whites are a life saver for me and my friends. They are the marshmellow wafers. They are very economical for syns and price. A 6 pack is approx 50p and they are only 2.5syns each. I microwave for 15 seconds so they r soft and gooey. Mmmm delicious and satisfying! :)

There's a huge thread over the in syn values sub-forum devoted to the question of low syn treats so I would head over there for a look

Mix quork with splenda and finely chop a couple of strawberries add them to the quork and fold together... scoop in to an asda merangue nest (2.5 syns) super sweet and only 2.5 syns... yum yum yum!

Back