1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Puddings Low Syn Tiramisu

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by tigerliz, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. tigerliz

tigerliz New Member

Nice low syn tiramisu for a treat. New to SW so not sure about syns on green/red days but it's 12 syns for the whole thing on extra easy :eek:

Serves 4 at 3 syns per portion
    Serves 3 at 4 syns per portion
    Serves 2 at 6 syns per portion

250g very low fat fromage frais
    2 1/2 tbsp sweetener
    25ml Bailey's (4 syns)
    7 sponge fingers (boudoir) (7 syns)
    Espresso coffee
    2 tsp cocoa powder (1 syn)

Whisk the fromage frais with the sweetener and Baileys until thick.
    Make up a small cup of espresso coffee and dunk the sponge fingers in for a few seconds before transferring to a shallow dish.
    Top the sponge fingers with the Baileys and fromage mixture and finish with a sprinkling of cocoa powder.
    Chill until needed.

As an alternative, replace the Baileys with a capful of Vanilla essence and remove 4 syns.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    You forgot to say...

Serves 1 at 12 syns per portion ;)

Excellent recipe though, I loves a tiramisu!

4. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    This sounds gorgeous!! Will have to give this a go!! Ta x

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins
  5. Lauryloopoo

Lauryloopoo Member

Just made this and it's really lovely and tastes just like the non slimming world one!! Thanks for the gorge recipe
  6. Ria2011

Ria2011 Full Member

Slimming World
    I've just made the above but instead of using baileys, I've used rum flavouring on the spong fingers and lemon flavouring in the fromage frais. Lovely too,

With a sprinkle of choco topping too

jane Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.