Lowest energy levels of my life! -RANT

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
After being full of energy for days, I woke up this morning with no energy. I literally cannot persuade myself to do my work...I can't actually persuade myself to brush my hair.
I have not had my shake as OH didn't do the washing up last night EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE'D DONE IT lol and the blender is dirty and I literally can't make myself wash it. So I'm having soup for breakfast in a minute I expect if I can be bothered
It is 9.15, I am waiting for a parcel that will arrive before 1 and I can't help questioning how on earth I can stay awake for it.
It is for a job interview tomorrow, I have to go out and get things for the interview and honest to God I cannot actually make myself go. I am planning to phone and cancel the interview - even though I really wanted this job last week, I can honestly say I just do not care. The thought of going is like climbing a mountain. I am usually good at motivating myself but I really can't so no pep talks about the interview please! It is new job OR LT at this point, not both.
I have 47 spots (lol I had the energy to count them) - that is 47 from 0, in less than 2 weeks.
I have a huge red rash all over one of my b00bs.
My face is swollen and puffy.
My period is nearly 2 weeks late and I am swollen like a watermelon, no matter how much I drink I am barely going to the loo (and no, I'm not pregnant). Oh, and the scales haven't shifted in 3 days.
OK just wanted to rant...I expected to feel ill sometimes on this but not this bad!
Ta for listening...sure it'll improve in time!

Ok feel bad for moaning now...it is worth it!

awww hun....moan away!! I've no magic advice to get you any energy I'm afraid but I hope you perk up soon! Hopefully you'll wake up full of the joys of autumn in th morning :) xxx

Aw hun, hope you feel better soon. Once you've had your soup (!?) for breakfast you should feel a little better x

Thanks guys! I am honestly a bit hurt by the number of people who have read this post and not commented. I am really not getting anything from this forum, so I'm off, sorry.
I really wish you all the best, I am just a bit sad people did not reply.

rachela, sorry you feel like that, I was not going to reply simply beacause I have not felt like that or experienced the other problems you are having :( so I felt that I could not give any advice or help.
I do hope you feel better soon.

:sign0009: Oooh hun, please dont go! Sometime people just dont know what to say, or maybe they we just having a quick look and then we're going to reply later.

Please dont go, you are a great person to have on this forum and you've always given me good advice xx

i'm exactly the same - i never know what to say, i'm rubbish at advice and always feel ridiculous just saying "hope it gets better" even though i do, of course...
Stick with us hun, please? and... er.... hope it gets better
x

Thanks guys! I am honestly a bit hurt by the number of people who have read this post and not commented. I am really not getting anything from this forum, so I'm off, sorry.

Honey, I think you are just having a bad day ! ! !

Some people are just 'lurkers' who come on the forum to help themselves, but for many reasons just do not reply to posts, they may not even have an account.

As for how you are feeling, it could be because of the change in the weather, which alot of people will be affected by, you could be coming down with something, it could be your body getting used to LT, but whatever it is I promise you will be feeling better soon !

Please dont say its the interview or LT, becuase sticking with both, yeah of course it will be hard, but you will be healthier and I assume happier than you currently are !

As for the rash, I had a rash at the start, it was quite severe, I covered it in creams and had some Piriton for a week or so and it disappeared never to return again !

I suggest that you sit down and just relax, your parcel should be here by now as its 1pm, have a shower or a long bath then go and get what you have to get, then come home and just chill !

I hope you feel better soon ( if indeed you ever read this).

Laura x x

hi rachel

you really having a rough time with LT. i tell you that i felt like this only 3 days but no i am ok buy if it comes to loo subject i am with you on this one!!! I am really scared with those constipations and is worrying me that i have to keep taking tablets to even try to go!!!when i do............it is like a bloody labour!!!! i feel very low quiet often myself but i am thinking about the results and that keeps me ging! head up! it will get better! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HUGS

Ok feel bad for moaning now...it is worth it!
I am a firm believer of letting out how I feel always works for me (Most of the time !)I had an Interview for a job today and had to cancel cos my headaches are so bad.will be able to go 2m instead. But while I'm used to mulit-tasking with family etc..I feel the same LT or job I dont feel I would be able to do both unless i went on maintenace Bars.

Hi rachel I know exactly where your coming from I have been posting everty day a few times and feel totally alone.Like no is Interested when I was on another forum no longer active now it was great the support I got.Infact one pticular lady and I exchange contact numbers and we are in contact on Msn all the time, it is disappointing.the sad thing is we are all in the same boat. Good luck with LT and I would be hapy tp reply to your post . I do get a little confused also with this forum wher the up-dated msg are.

Hi Rachel, sorry to hear that you're struggling. i felt rough for the forst 3 weeks -lots of headaches and going to bed early. I think it is just a passing phase for you but if you are really concerned, let your pharmacist know and perhaps you might also need to see your GP.
I hope you feel better soon!

I can normally only post in the evenings as I work all day, so cannot comment for how many people were online when you sent your message. BUT I do think, IMHO, that you are being a little harsh on the people who regularly comment. We are here when we can be, work and kids permitting, and people will respond when they can....
Hope you are feeling better now, as someone said earlier sometimes it can do you the power of good to just have a good rant, it doesn't even have to be aimed at anyone in particular.
Maybe you just need a break from it all xxx

Oh Rach, please dont go!! You know I always respond if I can get on. Just couldnt get on all day, work was busybusybusy.

Go to your GP, the rash on your boob could be a fungal skin infection, I had it on my CD days last year. You'll need some cream.

Im riddled with spots too, its so freaking depressing. I think this diet does f**k up the hormones something terrible. It makes sense as your menstrual cycle relies on these hormones, which body fat has a laaaarge role in.

Im just hoping as far as the spots go, its a) the hormones which will calm down eventually and b) the toxins being cleared out.

You'll feel better tomorrow hopefully, we all get such highs and lows on this diet, tomorrow will be a high.

And perhaps taking some fibreclear or something wil help the swollen tummy?

Hugs xxx

aww rachel, i felt like this last week,
remember?
for some reason,some people read, and some dont reply...dont know why, haven't the answers, think they are just lurkers, reading, taking advise, and not helping others...but...everyone knows, there are quite a few on here, who will always give support when they can. Really hun, you are just having an off day..it is difficult, and your emotions are all over the place on LT, lots have experianced ups and downs, you will soon pick yourself up.. keep going, you will be fine, promise!

This is the first time i logged on today, went to earlier, then work just got busy, so never had chance to read any posts.
Please rethink... but i am sure there are some on here who can relate to how you feel, just keep at it...speak soon chick , you are an inspiration, be proud of that!:)

Hi Rachel , hope you haven't signed off for good. If you are feeling low, you could feel better reading all these supportive messages!!
Linz x x

I dont understand why people lurk...communicating on here is such a bloody support for me, I know I couldnt do this without the forum, no way!

Some people lurk as they cant pluck up the courage to post, maybe are embarressed to do so as well in case they feel like they have said the wrong. I know people who joined in Oct 06 and have only 1 or 2 posts yet are on here loads!

Im sorry that no one responded really quick, I know there are loads that care, but a lot wont offer advice if they are unsure or its not happened to them.

On another note, I too have an odd rash on my boob!!!! Maybe its an October thing?? Im putting sudocreme on mine, DH wanted me to use TCP pmsl!

I dont understand why people lurk...communicating on here is such a bloody support for me, I know I couldnt do this without the forum, no way!

MMMmmm...a bit od really...you would think most people would want to spur and support everyone else, especially as we are all in the same boat!!!...:(

Back