Lowest point cereals

kazt

Morning!

Hangover has lifted :D just a quickie question about cereals, i'm off shopping now and wondered what are the lowest propoint cereal options

Thankx

Kaz

Think most of the 'boring' ones are about the same. I go for either weetabix or porridge both of which are 4 points with skimmed milk :)

thanks ffrafstar, i've just found out that egg whites are zero propoints so thats another breakfast idea.

just found 'two chicks' egg white in a carton at sainsburys for £2.89, that will be less phaff in a morning !

ready brek for me 50g (5pp) made with water and throw in frozen berries at the end,,fine breakfast for 5pp:)

Thanks yummymummy, i never thought of readybrek and i love it - 50g sounds like a generous portion whoop! adding fruit at the end sounds like a plan too.

Great work on your weight loss, you've done fabulously! Did you go to meetings or have you managed to do it online?

Your starting weight and stats are similar to where i'm at at the moment - there is hope for me yet lol.
Kaz

I eat bran flakes, 3PP for 30g I hate milk so mix with some yoghurt. Ones I have are 2PP per pot and then add some zero point fruit, I had mango yoghurt with chopped banana today. So filling and yummy! The high fibre bran is filling itself and the yoghurt bulks it out rather than milk.

Thanks starkissed - I used to do that on sw diet and it's really tasty, I'd forgotten all about it. It's really filling / u can use all sorts of diff cereal am sure I was using them mini shredded wheats :0)

No problem! It's so good as I used to live on oats every morning and I sickened myself soooooo much. Least now I can switch it up abit :)

I make up a splimfast and throw in a ww yogurt and a variety of fruit, blend and scoff 7pp and i dont think about food till at least lunchtime again :) I know its higher in pp than some cereals but I really dont need a midmorning snack so it works for me.

I have bran flakes or weetabix, then have a banana mid morning. This keeps me going until lunch.

Thanks yummymummy, i never thought of readybrek and i love it - 50g sounds like a generous portion whoop! adding fruit at the end sounds like a plan too.

Great work on your weight loss, you've done fabulously! Did you go to meetings or have you managed to do it online?

Your starting weight and stats are similar to where i'm at at the moment - there is hope for me yet lol.
Kaz
i went to meetings..i could never have done it on my own:rolleyes:found here a lifesaver..you'll get there too in no time at all:D

The new special k (you can get it in strawberry or honey) and is lush is 3pp for 30g ... so i throw in a mullerlight for 2pp and chopped strawberries ..... yuuuuummmyy ... and only 5pp!!

ready brek for me 50g (5pp) made with water and throw in frozen berries at the end,,fine breakfast for 5pp:)

Faaaab idea or the chocolate reddy brek is 3pp for 30g mixed with water ... Loooovely :flirt2:

fruit smoothie is my fav 1pp for skimmed milk and whatever frozen fruit i have, can add a yogurt too if u like

Claire I've had the oat so simple with water and wasn't impressed, is the chic one any nicer??
Abi

Yeaaah deffo, im like you i cant eat oats with water but the choc reddy brek is reeally nice with water, you cant tell its with water, like you can the normal oats :flirt2:

*Claire-Bear* said:
The new special k (you can get it in strawberry or honey) and is lush is 3pp for 30g ... so i throw in a mullerlight for 2pp and chopped strawberries ..... yuuuuummmyy ... and only 5pp!!

That sounds yum - I'll b trying that this week !

That sounds yum - I'll b trying that this week !

Your welcome :flirt2: .. enjoy .. think ile be havin it for breaky tomo after all this talk :flirt2:

Back