Loz's weight loss diary

Two large glasses of water drunk and I've done 10 minutes of jogging. I've decided that the distance counter isn't right (it does warn about the poor GPS signal in my dining room) - it says in 10 minutes I did just under half a mile - I can walk faster than that without breaking a sweat!

It must be hard to measure the distance when running in circles. Try downloading another pedometer app and let both count and see if there is a difference

I've not had the healthiest of calories today (visited my mum, she took me out for lunch (turned down pudding) and bought chocolate - my first chocolate bar in a week!), but I'm only at 1200 calories so far, I might still have some toast or yogurt yet, though. I'm just about to have my second coffee and I've had 1.75L of water/squash and 1 small lemonade with lunch. I've mowed the lawn and walked around town with mum earlier.

Well, I had another half a litre of water yesterday. Including the two coffees, that was a total of 2.75L! I must have peed about 10 times yesterday!

Not too sure what the plan is for today yet but I'll try and do well with the water again.

I felt like I was living on the loo! My pee is a nice colour though!

I've had 1.5L of water/squash so far and 1 cup of coffee. I've had 1600 calories so far today and probably won't have anymore, feeling rather full now after dinner so just enjoying the sunshine in the garden.

Met up with a friend earlier for lunch before getting on with work in the garden again - it seems to be a full time job at the moment!

I've got another week off work yet then I'll be able to weigh myself, see if there has been a change yet.

Total calories today about 1700. And I've done just under 10 minutes jogging again this evening - I think that's the third time already. I had 2L of water/squash and two coffees.

I'm not too sure what to do for lunch or dinner tomorrow. I might get something for a stir fry and have either a vegetarian stir fry or get some salmon. I normally do it with chicken but I've had chicken sandwiches and a chicken dinner today so I don't think o want it again tomorrow. I think I might have to hunt out some recipes for low calorie meal ideas.

I'm quite impressed that I've stuck to my calories whilst on annual leave as I normally (well, when I dieted previously) slipped at the weekend without the structure of work but I've managed to stick to it and (other than the chocolate mum bought yesterday) I've avoided chocolate and have had very little toast.

I'm pleased with my food and fluid intake today so far. I've had 1.5L water/squash and 2 coffees. I've had about 500 calories to eat so far, and they were so tasty! I had a fishcake which had sauce in the middle, with some garlic bread and peppers, a tomato and an onion. I think I'll have a sandwich this evening and I've got some fruit and yogurt for later.

Wow Loz, lots of liquids
I know, way more than I normally drink!

I've had 2L water/squash in total and no further coffees. I've finished the day on 1650 calories.

I might buy a set of scales tomorrow so I can weigh myself at home. The problem with doing it at work is that I don't always get the chance and when I do, it's often on different sets of scales each time. And when I'm on annual leave, I can't weigh myself and I really want to know how I'm doing.

And I'm still peeing lots - please tell me that will get better once I'm used to this amount of fluid!

I've been out with my sister for the day. We had a short walk and went for lunch. I had a main course and a side and avoided pudding (until the ice cream we had that afternoon, but I just chose to have one scoop). Calories are around 1150 (from lunch and an ice cream!) and I plan to have something light for dinner later on. I've had one coffee and about 1.75L of water/squash and one lemonade with lunch.

I bought myself scales yesterday. I did weigh myself last night but I'm going to disregard that reading as it was last things night. I've reweighed this morning after going to the loo and before anything to eat or drink 147.6kg. I'm going to do all my weights on this scale rather than using different ones at work constantly.

Calories yesterday were 1500, fluid intake yesterday was 2L and I had two coffees.

Well done on the new scales and weigh in Loz. Using the same one will give consistency

So I've not had the best day but I've been celebrating with a friend. I've had just under 2000 calories and we've shared a bottle of prosecco. I've only had about 500ml and two coffees today (in addition to the prosecco). But it was a special day and I don't intend to repeat today (for a while anyway!) so I'm not worried about the high calories not the poor fluid intake.

I am sitting her now watching a programme about excess skin following weight loss which is a bit concerning.

Excess skin is one of my concerns, though i doubt ill get there🙄

I'm sure you're doing brilliantly Tipperary, I've had a quick peel at your diary and you always seem to be doing something to burn the calories. Loose skin isn't something I'm even reqlly thinking about now, it's far more important that I focus on losing weight - if soon is a problem in the future, I'll deal with it when the time comes.

Not done well today with the calories, more catching up with friends. I've had 2500 calories today. Dinner was healthy, I had salmon. It was the other bits that weren't healthy. I've got a day at home tomorrow planned and I've got a load of things that I need to do so that will keep me occupied and burn a few calories hopefully.

My friends and sisters are all at a stage now where they are complaining about face wrinkles. And i dont have as many as they so. But i told them i found the cure, just have a fat face... It pushes all the wrinkles out😃

Back