Lozzypop's Diary

Ha.

Cause I'm tall I guess cause the lowest size of clothes I have is still an 18. Varies between 18-22.

Fabulous losses Hun! Xxx

My dad's being a pain in the ass. Don't have the best relationship anyway but he keeps coming in and offering me chocolate or a can of coke.

Saying stuff like "Ach just cheat, no one else will know"

He thinks he's being funny but bearing in mind this is the guy who told me I could be pretty if I just lost weight/my sister got the good looks in this family/oh well your smart, you don't need to be pretty too.

I just want to cry. :( :(

Omg thats horrible!
Ignore those nasty comments and focus on you!
You are pretty whatever your size xx

This is exactly the kinda thing that would have me running to the fridge or cupboards in the first place.
Sobbing into a bottle of water rather than chocolate doesn't quite have the same effect.

Ugh xx

Sod 'em!
He will be eating his words when you show em what you can do.
Often alot of people are unsupportive like that because they don't want you to change because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Thanks xx

How are you feeling today? x

Just home from work. Had a sneaky wee shot on the scales tonight and I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday so that makes me feel a bit better.

Plus I came on here and instant happiness :)

xx

Well done chick, can't wait to see what your offical weigh in results will be

Haha, I was warned that the third week might not be great. So I'll try not to be too gutted if its not high.

Weigh in tomorrow instead of Tuesday, feel cheated that I've lost a full day of weight loss :p

Also back to dancing tomorrow night which is 3.5 hours and concerns me slightly...will be the most exercise I've done in 3 weeks.

xx

6lbs off :D

Happy happy HAPPY :D xxx

Wow your losses are really good well done :D

Thanks, I'm really happy that I've lost 2 stone in three weeks. Take that father :p

It'll slow down, I know it will now that I'm into the 4th week but I think the 2stone drop was a good boost for me to keep sticking to SS 100%.

Although my CDC wants me to do SS+ on the days that I've got dancing, cause its 3.5 hours of crazy-ness. I don't really want to though.

xx

Can't ask for any better than 2 stone in 3 weeks its fab!
You will easily burn off your meal at dancing and if you stick to the 200ish calories it won't really make any difference, or maybe you could have an extra pack? x

I feel a bit weird just now,

My original plan was to do SS for the 12 weeks and then just move up the steps so that I'll be eating and drinking 'normally' in time for graduation after all thats what this is all for!

But after dancing last night I'm thinking I want to be on step 3 (1000 calories) for the show because I'm doing 7 very energetic dances and I felt awful last night. So that would mean 10 weeks on SS and then I was like well after I move up for a couple of weeks I can go back to SS but then I have exams coming up...

I feel like I'm just making excuses though, part of me is like move up for the show so you have enough energy and you can go out to eat with the girls after and then decide what to do. But that just kind of feels like planning on cheating which kinda defeats the whole purpose.

On the other hand, I'm not doing this for a definite number, any weight I lose means I'll look better than I do just now at graduation so why not move up to 1000 for the show? It's still classed as a low calorie diet.

I think I'm just obsessing about an event that's still two months away.

Thoughts anyone?

I'd say if you have no definite goal date then to step up, you should really with doing so much exercise anyway, I don't know if 810 would be enough for as long as you'll be dancing around!

What dancing do you do by the way?

I think I'll keep doing SS for the next few weeks cause it's just a monday that I jump about and I'll do SS+ on a Mon then maybe step up in March. I think. If my losses keep going it'll be very hard to come off this I think lol.

Umm its a class at uni so not pure professional or anything but: tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop.

Ballet I know :8855: I'm not the most graceful of people but it's good for my legs :D

xx

Back