Lozzypop's Diary

Lol! Not just me that has those days then :p

I can't believe how much weight you've lost!!! Wow
As for the people saying the diet is cheating, I'd like to see them sit drinking water at parties , nights out and when your with people eating takeaways!
It's def not cheating, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. I think I've lost a lot because before I started this diet I ate sooooooo much crap and soooooo many calories. It'll steady off but I'll still be happy :D xx

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I'm at uni too and I totally get the idea of not wanting to pull out your cambridge soup/shake in the cafe lol surprised how many other 20/21yo people there are on this diet, makes me feel like I'm not the only one!
I'm on my 3rd day, no cheating and I feel great now.
Good luck and I hope the weight keeps dropping off for you :)

You're doing great then :D Yeah I started bringing the bars....hope you get a great first weight loss. Let me know how it goes xxx

TOTM, scales have moved 1lb since Tuesday. I feel crap and bloated and sore :( :(

I'm not going to let myself get down at next weigh in, even if its only 2lbs I'll be happy.

Do you guys find that drinking more water during this time helps or just makes you more bloated??

xx

On the first day I felt awful, had to literally talk myself out of eating something, instead I made a coffee with a little skimmed milk, made me feel better because it was 'real' if you know what I mean. I still had my 3L of water on top of this and the next day I felt fine, still a little bloated maybe but much better than the day before.
I dont know if it was the water or the lack of fizzy drinks but I felt better than I normally day on day 2.
Hope you feel better :)

I hate being female.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I know I said I'd be happy with a loss, any loss. I know I've still lost a lot in a relatively short space of time

But one measly fecking pound when I'm tired/grumpy/sore/hungry just isn't fair! :p

Meh, 3lbs off this week. Was hoping for a little more but I guess its ok. Only 6lbs more until I'm halfway to 'normal' :) xx

3lbs its fantastic! Well done

I guess. 5lbs to go til 3 stone and then I'll put up photos :p hope thats next week!

Another 3lbs off :)

Been so busy at uni and feeling sorry for myself

Still at least weight loss is ok

xxx

Well done its really consistent :)

On Antibiotics but 2lb down so I guess I'm kinda happy.

Been feeling really down recently but feel better today, definitely got my enthusiasm back for this so back to posting in my own diary rather than just lurking at others. So thats 3 stone down, pics to follow when I can get my sister to come take them :D xx

Well done :D
Antibiotics can often be a right pain for weight loss so 2lbs is brilliant!
You are much better than the average 2stone a month as well which is usual for everyone else! You lucky bunny you....

Thanks Krissy.

Feeling much more like myself now, clearly just a backlogged chocolate withdrawal :p

xxx

Think I'm having one of those now lol!

Aww really? Whats up?

TOTM started today so combined with this blasted ear infection I'm feeling sorry for myself again :p

Totally gutted my room though and lit some new candles so at least my room is clean and smells good while I put off studying :D

xx

Just been SOOOO hungry over the last week or so, figured out I'm due next week so maybe that's why! Never been this hungry on CD before, hope I don't fall off the wagon now!

Maybe nice candles could be your treat from now on ;) or some yummy smelling wax melts

Back