LPV's Road to Target!

lilprincessvic said:
Gunna do dvd later. Was later than I thought after morning cuddled!

Day 3 done !! Morning cuddles I bet was nicer than shredding he he ;-)
Have a nice day xx

lynica said:
Day 3 done !! Morning cuddles I bet was nicer than shredding he he ;-)
Have a nice day xx

Woop! Gunna do it when I get home! Had to get my oh to massage my thighs yesterday they were killing x

Well done you! My 30ds DVD is lost so I've ordered the jillian michaels boxset but waiting on stock coming in. Really want a kinect for my Xbox too! X

icklerockchick said:
Well done you! My 30ds DVD is lost so I've ordered the jillian michaels boxset but waiting on stock coming in. Really want a kinect for my Xbox too! X

You should defo get one it's amazing. I do zumba and biggest loser on the Kinect. It's really good cos it tells you where your going wrong so u can correct stuff. So it's like doing a class but for free lol x

lilprincessvic said:
You should defo get one it's amazing. I do zumba and biggest loser on the Kinect. It's really good cos it tells you where your going wrong so u can correct stuff. So it's like doing a class but for free lol x

Do you need a lot of space for it to work ok? I have enough space to do exercise DVDs but not sure if the sensor would work ok as I would be right in front of the tv? Can't afford gym membership at the moment but can pick up a second hand kinect for £60 maybe a bit less if I get lucky on gumtree. Also got a £50 shopping voucher still to use from Xmas which would get me Zumba rush and perhaps another game :) tempted! X

icklerockchick said:
Do you need a lot of space for it to work ok? I have enough space to do exercise DVDs but not sure if the sensor would work ok as I would be right in front of the tv? Can't afford gym membership at the moment but can pick up a second hand kinect for £60 maybe a bit less if I get lucky on gumtree. Also got a £50 shopping voucher still to use from Xmas which would get me Zumba rush and perhaps another game :) tempted! X

You need about same space as a dvd. I don't have much room at all. I stand about 3 foot away from TV x

lilprincessvic said:
You need about same space as a dvd. I don't have much room at all. I stand about 3 foot away from TV x

There is literally about 4 feet from my tv to my couch but it's quite a long space hmm. Be moving in a few months but my current living room is a strange shape! X

icklerockchick said:
There is literally about 4 feet from my tv to my couch but it's quite a long space hmm. Be moving in a few months but my current living room is a strange shape! X

Could you move your TV when your playing it so it's long ways?

lilprincessvic said:
Could you move your TV when your playing it so it's long ways?

Sadly it's pretty heavy as its 43" tv lol but was asking on Facebook if anyone had space issues with it and a friend said I can borrow hers to try it out as she never uses it and if I like it can buy it off her! EXCITED! X

icklerockchick said:
Sadly it's pretty heavy as its 43" tv lol but was asking on Facebook if anyone had space issues with it and a friend said I can borrow hers to try it out as she never uses it and if I like it can buy it off her! EXCITED! X

Ooooooooo exciting! you could put the Kinect on an angle n work like that x

Hello popping in to subscribe :) I'm also shredding and zumba'ing right now in prep for being a bridesmaid only on day 4 level 1 so just starting but already feels like its working

Hello popping in to subscribe :) I'm also shredding and zumba'ing right now in prep for being a bridesmaid only on day 4 level 1 so just starting but already feels like its working

Hello!! I did day 3 yesterday. Tried to get up early and do day 4 today but it didnt happen. Going to try and do it when I get home but my son is here on a monday so might just zumba as he joins in with that.

todays the dreaded day.......WEIGH IN.
Not going to be able to do either the 30ds or zumba when I get in as me and the OH are having 'talks'. Still going to weigh in though.
Monday:
Breakfast: melon and a yazoo milkshake
Dinner: left over pork sanwich on brown with all the fat cut off. YUMYUM

Wont be having tea till I get back from weigh in.

Talks?? Is that a good thing??

Hope WI went well!! Xx

Well done on your 3st award babe :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But getting that 3st sticker means everything! It took me 11 months to go from 2st 13.5lb to getting my 3 st sticker and unfortunately I now fluctuate from 3st 2.5 to 2st 7!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back