LPV's Road to Target!

Sunday 13th may
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 2 bananas
Dinner/tea: chicken, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, 1 Yorkshire (2.5 syns), 3 spoonfuls of mash, stuffing (4.5 syns)
Viennetta icecream (6.5 syns)

Gunna use the mash as my hexb and hexa :)

Just done day1week3 of BR. God that woman knows how to work ya. There was a MASSIVE difference between last Weeks workouts n the workout I've just done! Can barely feel my shoulders!!!

Right ladies I'm back!! On it that is I never actually went anywhere on here. Tried a small stint on s n s but I just ended up binging. I'm now 9 11 and want to get to 9 6 as my first target :)

Breakfast today: 2 small pancakes with lemon on (6 syns)
Dinner I'm having left over meatballs from last night (free)
Tea I'm making my own fish pie (only cod I'm funny with fish) avant remember how many syns sure I worked it out at 6.5 but will check.

Already done 20mins yoga and might do a dvd tonight but I'm hopefully going to buyvmy wedding dress. Fingers crossed it hasn't gone!!!

Woohoo welcome back! Not that you ever really gone from the 9s thread lol :) x

Keeping my fingers crossed for the dress hun!! Xx

2 bananas at break and left over meatballs at dinners.

Been very good!!!

Was gonna have fish one for tea but think it's a bit warm n stuffy. Might think of other stuff instead x

Didn't have fish pie as I was still REEEEAALLY full from the meatballs at dinner!! Instead I had a chicken stir fry with lots of superfree veggies. Anyone know the syn value for egg noodles??

Made a gorgeous broccoli soup last night with extra peppers and onions to pan out the superfree. Gonna take that for my dinner today with some scan bran x

Going to try Success Express this week so really going to try and write everything down in here.

Yesterday I had
Breakfast: Nothing as I was later for work.
Dinnertime: Tuna pasta with extra light mayo (1Syn). Side salad with lettece, cucumber and celery and 2 apples.
Tea: Jacket potato with Chilli (mince, baked beans, mixed bean salad, peppers, onions, tomatoes) lettece, cucumber, celery and dressing (2syns)
Snack: Chocolate cake bar (6.5syns)

Meals from yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 Apples
Dinner: Left over from the night before I had.....Jacket potato with Chilli (mince, baked beans, mixed bean salad, peppers, onions, tomatoes) lettece, cucumber, celery
Tea: Besti made me a stirfry (Chicken, paprika, onions, baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas)
Snack: Chocolate cake bar (6.5syns)

Also did 40 mins of yoga, 15mins on ab circle, 2.5 mile walk and an hour of burlesque. Back into the exercise!!!!

Well done on all the exercise and food looking good too hope it gets you back into your dress!! :) x

Right start again today at 10 stone 9. Which is disgusting but loads better then the 11 stone 1 which showed last week.

I'm going to write all my food and all my exercise in here as I eat in/do it so expect a lot of posts. I think I was kissing stuff when I was writing it daily.

So so far today I didbt have breaki cos I got up at 12!!!

Dinner I had a pork and stuffing sandwich (4 syns) a mug of super speed soup and a mini muffin.

I also did 656 calories worth of zumba.

Me and other half have just got the food shop and only got stuff on my list. Well except for some special cheese for him but i cant wat cheese so not bothrred by that. Havent gor my biy this weekcsocdont need any treats in the house i can just concemtrate on sw :) we are just bout time take dogs out too :)

Found it syn value of muffin 5.5!!! Won't be wasting that again lol.

For tea I'm having lasagne which is 1.5syns as I have already had both hexb today in the sandwich and soup so synning for the pasta. Having lots and lots of veg with it x

This is my tea. Homemade lasagne and veg. Would normally be free but I had already used my hexbs so 1.5syns. Also used superspeed soup in the mince so extra good!

ForumRunner_20120827_182612.png

What I'm really proud of is I will normally make sure empty the plate but today I only ate till I was full and left some.

I'm treating this week like a first week and going to look up everything!!!

Back