LPV's Road to Target!

Omg bourbon biscuits are 3.5 each. I really need to look before eating stuff. So that's 7 syns wasted!!! This is probably where I have been going wrong :-(

Had a gorgeous tea of chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese on top (hexa) and a massive side salad with reduced fat honey and mustard dressing (1syn).

ForumRunner_20120828_184811.png

Mmmmmmmmmmm

2 apples have finished off today's food. So red day 1hexb, 2hexa and 12 syns :) altogether I've walked 6 miles and did the fitness text on insanity! So feeling really positive and good :)

Ooh how did you find insanity? Not brave enough to try it yet lol but have ordered a cheap heart rate monitor for when I'm strong enough to try as Apparantly you need one for it x

Oooooooo I din know that lol. I don't have one. I did the fitness test earlier and I was absolutely dripping and bright red BUT I did more reps than the people on the DVD so was pleased lol.

Sounds like you did really well then chick!

Yeh I havnt tried it yet but a couple of the girls I speak to in the ww forum have started insanity and you need to check your heart rate at various points.

You can pick them up from a fiver but the really cheap ones tend to have really bad reviews saying they are pretty useless. Ordered one from eBay yesterday, not here yet so no idea of its any good but it's a branded one and was only £7.99 with free delivery! X

Oo what's it called?? I'll get one ordered. I probably don't know this cos I downloaded it and didn't buy it lol so don't have all the stuff x

Got up late again this morning.
Breakfast: vitality yoghurt(3 syns) and 2 apples
Dinner: more left over lasagne :)
School have ordered from fish n chip shop for summer school dinner and I'm not getting owt! So proud :-D

I didn't buy it either lol ;-) can't sends link on my phone properly but if you search pink heart rate monitor it should come up - its made by Oregon scientific and it's them that's selling it £7.99 including postage. If you can't find it let me know and I'll try and get link on my computer later. X

I've been slack on here today.
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, vitality yoghurt(2syns) and an apple
Dinner: turkey and stuffing sandwich on brown (4syns)

Just about to do the third workout of insanity :)

How you finding insanity with your shoulder isnt it pretty hardcore??! X

It's been ok to be honest. My main thing is that I can't lift it above my head or lift weights so it's been good. Did the pure cardio today which was awesome. The warm up us the same in each one and lasts about 15mins so is good then 17mins pure cardio. Was great :) not aureus how you would do with your ankle x

Cool - yeh not planning on doing insanity just yet, enjoying body revolution but going to attempt going back to the gym next week so hopefully try some of the classes there :) x

Oooooooo that's exciting! I might have to have another op on my shoulder so trying to get as fit as possibly before hand :) how's ur ankle doing x

Back