LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hi Rosie, sorry bout yr ickle gain - you obviously been near that darn glitter too :mad: You'll kick that little squatter into touch in no time hun. Take care babe xxx

Hi all, sorry not been ignoring you all - well I have really...but not intentionally

Went out for the day yesterday after my little girls end of terms christmas carol service and it was lovely. Lots of walking so some more ap's there.

Today been WORKING - yes, scarce possible I know... but true none the less.

Thanks all for the encouragement. Weighed on my scales first thing this morning and was 9st 5 (so with the 1.5lbs difference, thats really 9.3.5) but it was first thing in the morning and not 6.30pm at night so it doesn't count really. But pleased anyhow.

Treadmill this morning but not yesterday and still enjoying it.

Rach, well done on your bike.

Going out tonight, tomorrow and Monday....see why I was soooo desperate to hit target last week - got no chance this week to be fair, but aiming for sts over Christmas so this is a good way to test myself out.

I am having a right, munchy afternoon since about 5pm. Not sure why - ho hum!

So, probably won't be around much over the next few days. Will check as many diaries as I can - but no offence if I don't post on yours...its not personal!

Rosie xxx

hey Rosie! hope you have a lovely time out over the next few days :) good luck with your points, but if you go over a little its okay cause you need the maintenance practice :D

xxx

Hiya Rosie, hope you have a fab time at nights out. I won't worry about the scales, will all be in the same boat until after xmas, well me at least heehee. Sts would be perfect for me to after the xmas.

Morning hunni, hope you have a wonderful weekend.xx

Hi all, a quick look at a few diaries and then off to get ready for my anniversary night out.

Got a gorgeous lily arrangement from OH (I am totally in love with lilies) and a really nice card - even though it was actually a birthday card not an anniversary card....he said he liked the words so just scored out the "birthday" inside and replaced it with anniversary :8855: I found it very funny

Not wholly sure what is planned for tonight but a stay away is off the cards. MIL (who is babysitting) feels a bit poorly so doesn't want to be on her own all night with the kids.... (this is not the first time :rolleyes:)

Anyhow, have a great weekend one and all.

Rosie xx

sorry to hear you wont get to stay away :( you shoulda sent em to my house! :D you could easy lost em for a day or so here lol!

i think its lovely that he got you a birthday card even if it was anniversary.. were the words nice? :)

Hi all, a quick look at a few diaries and then off to get ready for my anniversary night out.

Got a gorgeous lily arrangement from OH (I am totally in love with lilies) and a really nice card - even though it was actually a birthday card not an anniversary card....he said he liked the words so just scored out the "birthday" inside and replaced it with anniversary :8855: I found it very funny

Not wholly sure what is planned for tonight but a stay away is off the cards. MIL (who is babysitting) feels a bit poorly so doesn't want to be on her own all night with the kids.... (this is not the first time :rolleyes:)

Anyhow, have a great weekend one and all.

Rosie xx

Hope you had a great night Rosie! xx

Have fun tonight and tomorrow night :D

How unfair is that, I'm about the same weight as you and no way am I a size 8, LOL. And I'm taller! *pouts*
I measured myself and compared myself to a sizing chart, and I'm a size 8 hips, size 10 bust and - wait for it - a size TWELVE waist!
That damn belly, hahaha.

Having said that, my red dress that I wore on Friday was a size 8 - I think I like New Look ;)

xx

Hope you're having a great weekend and enjoying all your evenings out :D xxx

Have fun tonight and tomorrow night :D

How unfair is that, I'm about the same weight as you and no way am I a size 8, LOL. And I'm taller! *pouts*
I measured myself and compared myself to a sizing chart, and I'm a size 8 hips, size 10 bust and - wait for it - a size TWELVE waist!
That damn belly, hahaha.

Having said that, my red dress that I wore on Friday was a size 8 - I think I like New Look ;)

xx

Where was this sizing chart?

Ah, take no notice of that old sizing chart. According to that I am a 14 chest, 10 waist and 10 hips...yet am wearing 10/12 tops and 8/10 bottoms depending on the shop I am in. Jenni, I am also loving New Look as I am an 8 bottoms and 10 tops in there. Such a booster.

Well, had a wonderful night last night. Went to a thai restaurant and the food was lovely. I think I didn't do too much damage there - but afterwards, our neighbour had invited us to the evening "do" of their daughters wedding which we went along to about 10.30pm - where there was THE most lovely wedding cake....and I couldn't resist. So had a couple of cream crackers, a piece of wedding cake, some grapes and 2 cans of diet vimto - then danced a lot so might have worked the cake off.

Got loads of compliments too which was really lovely and makes it all worthwhile.

Still didn't get OH to take some piccies though to post. Must make a note to do that.

Rach, made some lovely lentil soup today - so having a couple of lowish point, high AP days to try and get in credit before Christmas day and the eating fest!

Rosie xx

can i have your lentil soup recipe please? :D

also really glad you had a nice time :) xxx

No Rosie NO No No Do not give that soup recipe to Rachel without telling her how many portions or we shall be seeing it on her diary at Easter.

So glad you had a good time on your special day

M

Back