LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

You can stop worrying about me - I have arrived safe and well in the bosom of my family!

Seeing Jen and Sandy tomorrow for lunch so really looking forward to that.

Been ok points wise today. Met a friend for lunch and the place we went was not in my EOG!! Nightmare.

Anyhow, I reckoned it was like Weatherspoons and chose 5 bean chilli and counting it as 10 as per Weatherspoons so hopefully they will have cooked it the same (or re-heated it more like). It was actually really nice.

So today
B: Porridge, nuts etc (3)
1/2 pt skimmed milk (1)
L: 5 bean chilli and diet coke (10)
D: Piece of fish and beetroot (6)
S: 2 satsumas (0.5)

So have 6.5 left for other stuff if I need it. Or carry it over to help with lunch tomorrow

Didn't have the chinese in the end. Maybe tomorrow.

Glad you are there safe and well but you didn't make it clear you'd be on line so that I can be stalked from foreign parts that makes it much better don't feel abandoned.

Enjoy every minute

M

have a great weekend with your family and friends :)

Had a super, smashing time with my lovely new pals today.

It is amazing to think that in one month, we've met 3 times and can fill hours with chat and loads of laughing - can't argue with that!

Had a nice lunch and even asked the chef to give us the ingredients for the soup so we could point it up - how dedicated is that.

Jen was MOST dedicated not even having mayo or anything - and crusts cut off - AND didn't eat her crisps OR her lovely homemade little shortbread thing - we need to bow and worship at the altar of self-discipline that is Jen Watson.

Our Sandy is just amazing -getting out for lunch and being such great company when she must be going through hell. You're a star, honey. xxx

Exercise wise. Was out for a run at 7.30am this morning and did about 4 miles. Enjoyed it but enjoyed eating the APs more ;)

Now watching some S**t eurovision thing on TV (take note, Jen....TV!!!!) - what I do know - I need to make plans to be out more on a Saturday night if this is the best of what they serve up!!!

Hi there
Finally found your diary at last ;oP

Well done you on reaching your goal and maintaining it too. Sounds like you girlies had fun hope you enjoy the rest of your visit x

sounds like you've had a really nice weekend! Do i need to ask where you went for lunch? :p

also, are the chinese places not still shut where you are? They're shut for a few weeks up here for chinese new year.. they shut for ages and I CRAVE chinese as soon as chinese new year starts LOL :p

That was a good day out then LRO and a good job too because this is what Saturday night is like for those of us indoors. Get yourself out and enjoy it.

See you soon

M

Rach, don't know about the chinese's - haven't tried to get one as my mum had made chilli when I got back.

Shock horror - we didn't go to F&B's today. We went to a nice pub/restaurant out by Sandy's mums.

M: Haven't gone out so on here to avoid the telly. My son and mum are engrossed in the national lottery show! He's doing Highers for Gods sake and wants to be a doctor but is enthralled by the likes of the quiz on the National lottery show. God help us is all I can say.

Just a thought, M - shall I send him to you for a bit? For 2 reasons

1. You seem to be totally au fait with teenagers and rock bands (he plays electric guitar)
2. You have invaluable experience of doctoring to share with him......

Just off to trawl the internet for a holiday for my mum and her 9 pals! She has a more active social life than me. They go off every year for a week abroad - I'm so going to follow her footsteps :D

Yep add him in I've got someone called Grip staying as well tonight, he's the drummer with 'Grumbling Appendix' of last Saturday night fame and in his spare time he's doing the second year of a medical degree. So yours would just slot in really well.

I don't know anything about kids just treat em with caution plus I can send them home. However they seem to like it here. Niece is coming tomorrow so I'm up to 3.

Hope you find the hols for mum

M

Just off to trawl the internet for a holiday for my mum and her 9 pals! She has a more active social life than me. They go off every year for a week abroad - I'm so going to follow her footsteps :D

*cough* MINI's HOLIDAY! *cough*

Had a super, smashing time with my lovely new pals today.
As did I, was nothing short of magnificent! (quite a big word...better than good)!

It is amazing to think that in one month, we've met 3 times and can fill hours with chat and loads of laughing - can't argue with that!

I know! Its quite scary!! I love it tho!! :D

Had a nice lunch and even asked the chef to give us the ingredients for the soup so we could point it up - how dedicated is that.
Jen was MOST dedicated not even having mayo or anything - and crusts cut off - AND didn't eat her crisps OR her lovely homemade little shortbread thing - we need to bow and worship at the altar of self-discipline that is Jen Watson.

I seriously should be in some sort of newspaper as a will power goddess...although really was just saving up points cause was worried about eating out tonight!! (and tomorrow :p)

Our Sandy is just amazing -getting out for lunch and being such great company when she must be going through hell. You're a star, honey. xxx

an inspiration!

Now watching some S**t eurovision thing on TV (take note, Jen....TV!!!!) - what I do know - I need to make plans to be out more on a Saturday night if this is the best of what they serve up!!!

For god sake, even I dont watch that!! Good start tho! At least it was educational!!

Last edited:
Hi Rosie. Just popping in to say hello. Little behind with the diaries. Hope your ok xx

Morning Rosie

Are you returning home today or Monday? Its trying hard to smow here which is bad news as I need to pop into work later.

Catch you tonight

M

Hi Rosie, just catching up on your diary - glad you're doing well and managed to get back home for the weekend and seem to have had a great time. Hope the weather is kind to you and you have a safe journey home. Take care xxx

Came home last night but was late so no minis posting. Had a pretty good journey considering the drama of snow unfolding in the south.

Very white here in Stafford today - and I'm bloomin' freezing sitting here working in our little office.

Went with OH today to doctor so the nurse could show me how to clean and pack his wound - like I want to be doing that kind of thing when there are nurses around!!! Gross.

It wasn't too bad after all - its weird to see muscle tissue so clearly - will get me some brownie points though if I act all florence nightingale.

Got some pics of my boys at the weekend but don't know how to get them from my phone to the computer!

Hi Rosie - jealous of you guys all living so close to each other and meeting up all the time.

I must have missed something in your diary - what happened to your OH's arm - sounds gruesome?

Back