LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Thats some amount of driving! Hope we can catch up this week. Thurs is out for me... its Emmas birthday, but if youre free another evening do let me know :)

Oh, that would be good.

Staying over Monday night and Wednesday night - don't think I will get there particularly early either Monday or Wednesday - maybe about 8ish or Monday and 7ish on Wednesday - so reckon best bet would be dinner on Wednesday night or another Tesco shop :rolleyes:

If you can keep it free, then I can text when on my way to give you my arrival time....traffic permitting. x

That is a lot of driving, will make sure I have the mixed CD for when we see you to help! :D

Rude not to! havent been there in ages actually..last time was with you two I think! oh dear! their profits will be going down too! :rolleyes:

You promised me that CD ages ago - won't be holding my breath.

So Wednesday night - I will let you know when I have left and when I expect to arrive and meet you directly at F & B's at Silverburn? Sounds like a good plan to me. Will save up my points! xx

Saturday: Oh, the excitement that is my life.

9.30am Took lovely DD to drama class, went for a coffee with another of the mums - tatted about the shops - bought some new running trousers - picked up daughter at 1pm

Lunch: Subway sandwich then off to set up the venue for the gym comp tomorrow - lugging about vaults and gym mats etc for about 3hrs.....great fun! :rolleyes:

Waiting to have my tea. OH always brings in a really nice veggie curry when he's been to the footie so just waiting to have that with some WW naan bread (every little helps and all that)

Treadmill run - 3 miles at decent pace - pretty sweaty at the finish.

Not really counting points today as just going to enjoy my Saturday night and back to points tomorrow - although at the start of the day I did have 29.5 and have just earned another 3aps so not too worried.

Have a great night y'all. xx

OMG thats a heck of a lot of driving!!! Hope the snow disappears for you. You're doing so well with your maintaining and still keeping up your running - well done you! Take care xxx

hey Rosie, hope you enjoy your curry.. it sounds YUM! i'm off to have my soup.. you have turned me into a soup queen! :p

What a packed day, Rosie! I hope you enjoyed your curry after all that lugging equipment around.

(My Saturday was far less energetic. Can't wait till the ice disappears and we can escape the house!!)

Morning Rosie, just quickly dipping in to say hello. That was a streuous Saturday but saved by the curry

See you later

M

Hi, just popped by to say hope you're having a great weekend! x

Sunday update.

Gym comp went really well - did my raffle ticket selling like a complete pro! Its amazing how you can guilt people into buying them!

My wee girl got overall 4th individual place which is the highest she has ever got and was delighted. As a team they got gold in both the set disciplines and synchronised group sequence. They were fantastic. Considering they are in such a small school and 3 of the girls are only 6 and 7 competing at under 9 they always do so well.

Other than that, not much to report. No exciting food today and will stay within 21 pts. No running either. Day of rest and all that. :D

Don't reckon I will be posting much over the next few days - what with spending most of my time on the M6. have a good week one and all. xx

NO POSTING........and how will I cope....ooohhh that's sent me into a deep depression now ..sobbb

M

Hi Rosie

Just popped in to say well done on maintaing so efficiently!! U seem to be in a great routine with points and exercise combination, well done your an inspiration

x

NO POSTING........and how will I cope....ooohhh that's sent me into a deep depression now ..sobbb

M

Now, how can I refuse such a heartfelt plea - you have tugged at my heart strings so I will do my very best to oblige.

Hi Rosie

Just popped in to say well done on maintaing so efficiently!! U seem to be in a great routine with points and exercise combination, well done your an inspiration

x

Aw, shucks, Joanne. Thanks. I am (as my signature says), determined this time not to undo all my hard work and keep off the weight I have lost. So far, so good and its still very early days.

Monday: Loads to do before my mammoth drive-a-thon this week so shouldn't be on here when I have work to do and a run to complete. Won't get on the treadmill for a couple of days so best make the most of it.

Scales this morning still showing that I am maintaining well - will probably not post my "official" reading till Friday this week as I won't be at class and won't be home to weigh myself - don't trust other scales !! Might actually make Friday my weigh in day ongoing to follow Lea's lead and thinking on that one. xx

Back