LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hello my ickle sugar addict, hope all is well - eggs cooked any way you fancy go fab with turkey rashers at only 0.5 pts a rasher! throw that in with some dry fried mushrooms and tomatoes - Yum, yum, yum!

Hi Rosie

Get what you mean about poached or scrambled needing the toast ....mind u scrambled with just the bacon and mushrooms etc aint bad I suppose :) x

Hello my ickle sugar addict, hope all is well - eggs cooked any way you fancy go fab with turkey rashers at only 0.5 pts a rasher! throw that in with some dry fried mushrooms and tomatoes - Yum, yum, yum!

Like your thinking ladies - will get me some turkey rashers -not tried them before so that's a new and exciting addition to my day! (how sad is my life???)

Sorry I'm late but....

Way to go Rosie:D

Great job Rosie,

Low carb seems the way to go. I found it quite easy to change but did miss things to start with but hey ho. Hoping you have another excellent week

M

Another good night last night - staying right on track.

The funny thing is that I am now no longer "craving" chocolate or sugar as I used to - I still could quite fancy some but its not like that madness that used to come over me....

I think with the low carb thing it will be the boredom that gets me. Must seek out a good recipe book - will go and have a look on the other forums around here too - but anyone with any suggestions for "treats" that don't involve sugar, starch or chocolate then let me know....I won't hold my breath on that one though as most things I have had in my time involved one, two or more often, all three of the above :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Off up to Melrose this afternoon - a right old jaunt.

Hi Rosie

your doing good and great that ur in the ZONE .....soz can't help with the no sugar low carb snacks but am sure someone should be able to :)

Happy hunting x

Hope you have a lovely day - cant think of any suitable treats off top of my head but will ponder on that one xxx

Hope you've had a good day and have a lovely weekend xxx

Thanks all - and Jax, have you lost a day in all the excitement of mini's or are you just not planning on being on tomorrow :)

Good days yesterday and today - bit of a marathon journey yesterday - went through some very pretty little places en route from Carlisle to Melrose - the Scottish borders are indeed a beautiful (if horribly inaccessible) place - actually maybe the fact that they are inaccessible is what keeps them beautiful??

So, have traversed the twistiest, turniest road from Langholm to Lockerbie - arrived in Dumfries to meet the lovely, sweet Claire. Had a really nice tea with her in the hotel - both very, very good girls and resisted starters and puddings - and a very long chat......

Hoping for a good loss on Monday - have been ever so disciplined - so hoping that the scales know how much effort I have put in and play ball.

I do feel like I am losing inches though so will keep that in mind even if the scales don't move as much as I would like.

Well done you for resisting starters and pud :) You sound like you are back in the zone and am sure the scales will reflect this esp as you can feel the inch loss in your clothes - that is always a good sign :Dx

Good morning sweet cheeks ;)

Thank you for a fabby evening, had a wonderful night and the food was to die for if not a bit on the huge side. Was so lovely to meet you and you are looking fantastic.

I am going to give the no carbs thing a bash as of Monday, ease myself in gently and see how I go from there, the bread monster must be defeated.

Hope to see you again soon hun

xxx

Hope all is well with you Rosie:D

How is your son getting on with his Uni applications?

Back