LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hi Rosie

You done well only to have few cheerio's and then stop :D

Good luck with your dvd today once you start it and feel good for doing it you will then have the bug (hopefully) :p x

I remember that steps DVD :D

I think you have to try and remember to deal with the emotion instead of just eating to dull it (says me! :rotflmao:). I've found that my little journal has helped quite a bit actually :) Maybe you should try it?

:hug99:

First step, steps DVD.. second step, get back on your bike! (on yer bike, love).

Can't nom while cycling (if you can you're not working hard enough ;))

I remember that steps DVD :D

I think you have to try and remember to deal with the emotion instead of just eating to dull it (says me! :rotflmao:). I've found that my little journal has helped quite a bit actually :) Maybe you should try it?

:hug99:

Oh, I know what caused the emotion - an a**e of a husband! Its just why then do I want to eat sugar - its weird....maybe because I don't drink alcohol?

First step, steps DVD.. second step, get back on your bike! (on yer bike, love).

Can't nom while cycling (if you can you're not working hard enough ;))

Very funny Jess - and I can't cycle with only one hand - not long enough - although once did manage an apple and was very proud of myself.

Its actually a really nice day today and being on my bike would be lovely. Might do that instead. Just sitting here contemplating getting my trainers on.....

Do it :whip:

:D you know that getting your kit on is the hardest bit :) after that it's just 'well... I'm already in it, might as well do some exercise' :D

Hiya rosie reading your diary reminds me of my good old days on atkins! I had a great time doing it first time round(about 5 years ago) then just couldnt do it 2nd time so ended up doing ww.

Anyhoo by now you may be out & about on your bike...its nice & sunny but oh so cold out there,you are a braver woman than me! x

Thanks all for visiting.

Didn't get out on my bike - but did do my STEPS dvd -yay me....

I was astounded by how unfit I have become in just a few months - I used to be able to do the whole thing straight through - it was hard work, but do-able....yesterday, I had to skip a whole section as I was too knackered to do any more :eek::eek::eek: and my face could have been a great stunt double for a beetroot when I was done.

No matters, It got done. So some work to do today, then maybe, just maybe, the bike....

It's not raining there then? Do you still go out on your bike in the rain?:eek:
PS Well done on the loss - proud of you:D

It's not raining there then? Do you still go out on your bike in the rain?:eek:
PS Well done on the loss - proud of you:D

No, H, not raining here in Staffordshire - not sunny either thoug

I wouldn't tend to go out when its raining - but if it starts raining when I am out, then I just stay out - if that makes sense....I am usually too far away to come back quickly anyhow. Its sometimes quite nice to have the rain to cool you down - although one time I did hit a torrential downpour and was literally soaked to the skin - that was not pleasant.

Little H wants me to go and watch her play netball this afternoon so might cycle to the school and back - only an 8 mile round trip but better than nothing I suppose. xx

My daughter once allowed me to watch her school team play but then said I used a naughty word when one of her team-mates kept turning away every time the ball came anywhere near her:eek:

I actually said 'pick up the ball - it's that big round thing!':p
She (and her teacher, who incidentally peed herself laughing) thought I said 'pick up the @ing ball - it's that big round thing!':eek:

I wasn't allowed to go watch again:rolleyes:

Well, they lost - a trouncing 7-1. The other team totally outplayed them.

Got very annoyed at the headmaster who seemed to be doing all in his power to destroy H's confidence today. Muppet!! I am going to have words with him.

She works really hard for team - plays centre and is all over the place running really fast and creating a lot of the play. Often she would win the ball with no-one to throw to (no-one getting free of their marker) and he would be shouting at her to hurry up!!! What the heck does he want her to do - throw it the other team???

I think he is harder on her cos she is pretty good and thinks she can take it - but she was in tears at the end of the match - wouldn't be surprised if she says she doesn't want to play for the team again! The joys....

Didn't cycle down though. Too lazy, and the rain arrived.

There is a certain irony of sitting in McDonalds watching folks eat their own body weight in burgers and fries - while posting on minis ;);)

Me? I am of course being ever so angelic and having a latte (large one mind - not sure of the points but know that its 185 cals and 4g fat - will check when I get home but only had about 7points today so I am safe!)

There is a certain irony of sitting in McDonalds watching folks eat their own body weight in burgers and fries - while posting on minis ;);)

Me? I am of course being ever so angelic and having a latte (large one mind - not sure of the points but know that its 185 cals and 4g fat - will check when I get home but only had about 7points today so I am safe!)

LOL your a braver woman than i if i had to sit in one i'm sure i'd succomb to a few fries at least x

Funnily enough - I haven't even felt tempted - its sweet stuff for me that's the killer not savoury - I could bypass food in favour of sweets (and of course, have done on many occassions :eek:)

Lol - therapy I reckon - on Minis in Mcd

Back