LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

The hardest part is getting your kit on - not that I walk about naked you understand, but your sports kit.

Once that's done, it makes no sense not to do it.

Also, having eaten what I did over Christmas and new year (Plan went totally to pot at times), the only thing that kept my weight down must have been the exercise - and I actually quite enjoy it now - sad I know, but true (or if I keep telling myself that, it will become true!)

I am noticing a difference size wise and I would put that down to the pilates and the toning.

Belated happy new year Rosie - I'm finally catching up on everyone's diaries. Well done on only gaining a pound over the Christmas period and for putting the evil chocs out of harm's way.

Briefly off topic:

I went out with Rosie to have some tea,
It was really such an honour for me,
If I hadn't met her it would really suck,
Cause then I would think she was a fat ****!! lol

Jen, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

You really are an complete inspiration! You look fabulous, get up early to exercise and eat salad in Frankies!! I bow my head to you mam! :D

Well done on only gaining 1lb that's nothing especially over the xmas period :) xx

I see ... its exercise thats keeping you away ...are we over the stalking then? I'm devastated and going away to sob and wonder where it all went wrong.I'm going to hide behind my sofa as I'm getting frightened by all these new people and now my only stalker has let me down.:hide: M

Well did do the treadmill last night - I am definitely getting fitter which is good. Can run faster, for longer. (but still not that fast or that long really, I guess its all relative.)

Today been out at meeting in Leeds. Bl**dy Leeds is a right game to navigate around. The ring road seems to go in every direction (well I know it does, its a ring road after all....but when you don't know what direction you are going in its a nightmare.)

Took me 80mins to do the last 9 miles of my journey as I went round in circles a lot.

Good meeting though - so hopefully get some work out of it.

Foodwise - another good day. (had 17pts yesterday in total)

B: 2 satsumas, 1 alpen bar, 1 skinny capuccino (3)
L: McDs salad and diet coke (3)
D: Quorn chilli with ww naan bread (5.5)
S: 4 satsumas (1), 1 bar dark choc (2.5), pkt ww cheese puffs (1)

Exercise: new dvd (its rubbish!!!) so then did Davina for half an hour (2APs although I reckon that's stretching it cos its not very hard.)

apparently charlie brooks' dvd is good? I will hunt you out the link to one my friend says is fantastic too, but cant think of the name of it..

Thanks Rachael for the links - I will go and have a look. Like dancy ones as I don't feel like I am exercising so much with them.

Today has been pretty uneventful really. Took Hannah to dancing/drama/singing session and then tatted about the shops. Bought some new body fat scales as the foot on mine have broken and just fancied some new ones. Got them with some Christmas money - M, you can borrow my old ones to add to your super weigh in if you like.

Foodwise:

Porridge, nuts and seeds
2 x satsumas
0.5pt milk (4.5)

Capuccino (1.5)

McDs salad (again...I was out!) (3)

Fruities (0.5)

Fairy cake mix (licking spoons etc) (1)

Not decided on tea yet but will have a dark choc bar (2.5) later.

No exercise done either yet - might go on the treadmill but haven't decided. Its a bit cold and I'm a bit lazy!

Preparing for my wee girls birthday party tomorrow - always has it late cos its on new years day and its easier that way once she is back at school - hence the point for the fairy cake mix!

Last edited:
I agree--pointing licking the spoon is proper dedication. No wonder you're doing so well :)

Sounds like you've had a lovely day. I'm liking the sound of your breakfast, although I'd have to add a drizzle of maple syrup on there!

Hope your wee girl has a lovely birthday party tomorrow!

1 point? noooooo bet it was at very least 1.5! ;)

sound like you have everything planned.. im craving dark chocolate now you've mentioned it.. is it the green and blacks stuff you get? that stuff is amazing! *dribbles*

hope you are back on plan and heading towards a loss for the team next week Rosie :D x

Hiya Rosie, hope your having a fab day. Hope your daughter have a awesome birthday party today. Thinking about getting Tanisha into dancing/drama school also but so far can't find any in my area.

Missing you today Rosie but see you have party plans so you're excused, hope that all goes well.

There are so many new people I'm finding it difficult to keep up so I'm just trying to stay on track with the ones I see regularly at the moment. You of course falling well into that category!!!

What do you do Rosie I know your self employed ...if thats nosy just ignore me.

See you later

M

Can you believe it - 1726 and only just on mini's about 10mins ago. Its an outrage.

I am totally knackered! The party went really well. We had them making pizzas (from dough not bases even), cookies and decorating fairy cakes - which they then ate - RESULT - entertained kids and no extra cost of food buying. They all loved it and ate everything because they'd made it.

I also had the bright spark idea of putting their names using rhinestone crystals on t-shirts. So last night till 2am - I was there sticking 4mm crystals paper to make letter shapes that they could then position and iron on to t-shirts. I will see if we have any photos that I can post of how great they looked. It was worth the effort in the end as it also meant that I didn't need to do party bags (there is a theme here of saving money, have you noticed :8855: - you can take the girl out of scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl and all that!)

Anyhow - the biggest and most exciting news. My new body fat/muscle mass/bone density scales....(I ask you, how can one set of scales measure so much....probably a con, but makes weigh in a bit more interesting)

Apparently, its official, I have heavy bones. The booklet says that bone mass should be greater than 2% and 3% for an ATHLETE - well mine was 3.8% - maybe I am officially an ATHLETE with all my running and that :8855:

I loved the weight they gave me too. Think I might start posting my weight on minis as the weight I am on my own scales cos then I can do it first thing on a Monday morning without the added weight of clothes ;)

Foodwise today has been a bit odd....

Porridge, nuts and seeds etc
1/2 pt skimmed milk (4)

Lunch: picking at cookies, sweets, and general rubbish at the party. (4.5)

Activity points - 2 - caused by my OH going to a neighbour (1.2miles away) last night to "drop something off" - only for him to be dropped off back here at midnight leaving the car (with the stuff for the party in the boot!!!) There was me having to jog round there this morning at 815 to get the bloomin' car. (he is an invalid so he can't walk that far - not that ill to get too p***ed to drive though :mad:)

Sorry for the long post - will post my new weight tomorrow.

Forgot to add and have just found the edit button...

our hamster died this morning. We seem to be making a habit out of killing hamsters. No idea what caused this one's death. are they allowed sastumas does anyone know. That's the only thing we fed her differently (well when I say we...we all know who eats loads of satsumas....)

Last edited:
Wow, that sounds like a fun party! Next time invite me, k? :p Did they make a huge mess? I bet they were all so cute in their bling bling t-shirts!

How does one go about increasing bone mass? Sounds like a strange recommendation for athletes.. or is it like you can only be an athlete if you're lucky enough to have the right bones?

Back