LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

LRO, what a fabulous result! All that treadmill and other exercise really pays off. You are such a role model. I take no exercise and wonder why my losses are so slow.My lifestyle is v sedentary - I work freelance from home and the harder I work the more I sit at the computer, on the phone and at meetings - not healthy.Must try to change. Am off to give the dogs an extra walk, have to start gently so as not to shock my system

Well done Rosie!!! You must be so proud of yourself! You have done fabulously! Amazing, i'm so made up for you chick xxxx

Well done xx

That is such good news Rosie so no longer a little rotund one, now a lean sleek one Yay GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!!!!!

Congratulations

M

well done Rosie! :D you've done amazingly well! :D i think you look amazing at the weight you are, but if you want to try for the extra few pounds then go for it! If you dont feel comfortable i'm sure during maintenance you might manage to gain a couple back if thats what you want :) x

well done, how utterly fabulous!! woop woop!..FF :p

Hi Rosie, just catching up and was so relieved to see this ...
NO CHOCS and I have put the lid on the tin AND put the tin on the highest shelf I could find - so I can't just pop in and eat them without thinking - would have to get a chair out for starters. ;)
Having logged on for the first time in almost a week and read Rach's and Jen's threads and seen the chocolate content I was near on suicidal!

Absolutely fabulous news about you reaching your target! So proud of you - best news all week! :D:D:D Love the bone density results on your new scales. Sorry to hear about your hamster - hope your kiddies are ok.

Thanks for your messages on my thread. Take care xxx

Fabulous! You have doen soooooo well. Proud of you. Do we get to see after pics...I am so excited please say yes :D

Weighed in this morning at 9st 2lbs - yipee - below my target weight and a loss of 3lbs this week which shows that when it goes on quickly, it comes off quickly too. I am really delighted with that.

I am flirting with trying to get to 8st 13lbs - just for the novelty value really - I don't think I have ever seen an 8 on a scale EVER - well not as the leading number anyhow. We'll see.

Got a couple of meetings today. Out for lunch. Then maybe Davina later. Ooooh how exciting.

Hang on, you've reached goal and you're playing it cool? You should be swinging from the rafters surely?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:bliss:

You've done amazingly well.

YAAAAAY :) I think morning is a better indicator of weight as it's just our bodies, not food that's inside! WELL DONE!!! x

:bliss: Well done you thats fantastic.

Cant believe youre at goal, after having met you the other week I was sure you had AGES to go before you got there :giggle:

:8855: - I must have lost another few ounces there laughing. Very good, my lovely. I did set my target high though.

The official weigh in result was also a 3lbs loss so am now OFFICIALLY delighted. Wanted to calibrate the scales before I got toooooo excited about it.

Rach, I am happy at my size - it is just the novelty of being 8st something that is appealing. Even if I only got to see it once! don't worry, I am not getting paranoid or anything.

I think for me now, it will be toning exercise rather than fat burning really as I do still have bits that haven't quite caught up (I am sure you know what I mean :D

Little session on treadmill this morning just to wake me up really. Now watching Ironman (not sure, borrowed it from my 16yr old son!).

Well - update on today and its not good

Breakfast went well - porridge as usual

Then a row with my OH - and then.....well you know how the story ends on that one.

I haven't done that in ages - and I probably wasn't as bad as I would normally be - but still disappointed that I very quickly sought solace in sugar (now there's a good book title about my life: Seeking solace in Sugar)

I stopped short of getting the quality street tin down though so that's good!

Well - update on today and its not good

Breakfast went well - porridge as usual

Then a row with my OH - and then.....well you know how the story ends on that one.

I haven't done that in ages - and I probably wasn't as bad as I would normally be - but still disappointed that I very quickly sought solace in sugar (now there's a good book title about my life: Seeking solace in Sugar)

I stopped short of getting the quality street tin down though so that's good!

Well done on leaving the quality street tin alone! Dont beat yourself up about it tho, you stopped yourself which is a major thing, I find it so hard to do that.
Do you have different things to turn to when you are stressed like that? I used to have a ciggie but I've ruddy stopped that too now!! Its always emotional stuff that gets me going.
And its an amazing title for a book, hee hee!!:8855:

Thanks Rach. Trying to have a better day now by doing some work and getting out of the house where the demon sugar is

On a positive note - I have actually managed to upload an after photo. I managed to get it from my OH mobile phone picture log. Going back for another trawl to see if there are any others.

Back