LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::sign0007::sign0007::sign0007::booboo::booboo::booboo::hide::hide::hide::giveup::giveup::giveup::needhug::needhug::needhug::sign0168::sign0168::sign0168::sign0168: I've put a lot of effort into my apology for not paying enough attention to your diary as if I had I would have known re Sunday. Could it have been just jealousy that my stalker was off stalking elsewhere and worse still enjoying it. Am I in danger of being unstalked if so I'm advertising for a replacement as I have got to like it.

A very penitent

M

Hiya hun
How are things going for you.hope you had a nice weekend? x

M, I am in no way disloyal or promiscuous in my stalking - when I find someone to stalk - I stick with them through thick and thin, and even sore arms.

Today I have been busy actually WORKING. I know, weird that I have not been on minis today but needs must - mouths to feed etc etc.

Since getting back on track - again....I have had meals out on Saturday lunch, Sunday lunch, Sunday night and Monday lunch - tried to make decent choices - we'll see on Wednesday I suppose.

Did the bru brigade grab you with both hands and give you a right good squeeze? :D

thought that was your meeting this morning!! lol!

It was - it was the squeezing that confused me. :confused:

I know its easy - so words of one syllable for me please and nothing remotely cryptic.

The meeting went well - thanks. xx

lol, its like my Barclay card comment! lol! I am just so confusing!! Been though such an ordeal tho! :( Poor Jen!

aye thats true enough...sky plus is ringing a bell too...best just smile and nod eh...:)

You girls make me jealous that i dont like up there!:Dxx

jane, not to worry - name only changed on sunday night - so you are the first to notice (or at least post that you have noticed) - my thanks to our moderator, Sandy, for her swift work in getting that done - and to Jax for the suggestion...

I am currently skiiving - done 15 mins of a 40min treadmill session - stopped for the loo and then came on here....what am I like. Back to sweating!!1

Back