LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

hey Rosie. sure you will have it shifted soon and be looking stunning in the new blouse again.!!

Hi Rosie

Must be catching this gaining 4lbs, ive come home from london and gained the exact same amount, how greedy am I after only 3 days?? Hay ho, onwards and downwards. Have every faith you'll lose it in no time at all!!

x

Hi Rosie - I put on round middle too like you ;oO Am sure you can work it off this week and hopefully be able to wear ur new blouse xxx

Hi Rosie

Hope you are getting back on track now so that 3 lbs moves away very quickly and you can wear your new top again.

M

Well today has not been the perfect start to my new "regime" -in fact, if I was aiming to put on half a stone....I think I would have overplayed the food intake :eek:

Still picking at stuff which I shouldn't - and not even hungry - what on earth is wrong with me....I like being the size I am now and know I will totally blow it if I carry on like this.

I have decided this morning to set myself a new challenge and get a ticker for it as that seems to motivate me to get my a**e in gear.

so, the new target is 8st 13lbs which is 9lbs (well it was today!!) below where I am now.

I stayed this same this week - incredibly! Think it must have been the exercise cos it certainly wasn't controlling food intake.

So, here goes. To be 8st 13lbs by the time the schools break up for Summer - which for my little one is 14th July or thereabouts.

Off to do my ticker. xx

Hiya

It's so hard to get back in the zone when you've been on Hols ... but you sound like you're there. You'll easily get rid of that 9lb in no time. At least you're already doing the exercises ... just the easy task of the eating left to sort :D

Twigs
xx

Just need to stop buying c**p under the pretence that its for the rest of the family - they don't want it either!

They always say its so nice when I am totally on plan as there is always really nice food and snacks in the house....

Not only am I a ww disaster...I am now a terrible mother too...;)

Reactions: ugg
Hey LRO, good luck with getting back on it! Where is your determined signature? Maybe I can't view it on my touch. But anyhow you are one of the most determined people on here so come on you can do it. Join the summer challenge, exercise challenge anything to get into the swing again.

Good luck, I'm sure your'll be having some fab losses to report xx

Hayley - I managed to delete my signature when I was trying to do a new ticker yesterday...I am pants with technology!

Today - so far, so good.

Porridge, nat yogurt, nuts and seeds (3.5)
Orange (0.5)
Coffee (1)

Made my cottage pie for later ( should be about 5)

Off for a long walk later with my friend who is then doing lunch. She is just back from hols too and looking to get rid of her holiday excess so that should be ok. she is a demon soup maker so reckon that will be what's in store.

Did my davina "Power of 3" last night and was surprisingly pale at the end of it - usually I am a heaving, red faced mass....maybe I wasn't working hard enough.

Bad news is that my heart rate monitor is not playing at the moment....need to visit ebay. :cry:

Hiya hun

The ticker is a good idea - am sure u will soon be back on the straight and narrow at least u can see where ur falling down i.e. the treats etc that as u say the rest of family don't want hence us Mummy's think we should eat it rather than let it go to waste!
Good luck with your exercise too and in finding new HR monitor. Enjoy ur lunch with your friend x

Glad today is going well.

I am like your daughter and don't like easter eggs either and never have.

Morning Rosie

Loving the ticker and dazzled by the well deserved second star. However need to focus now on getting back to it or you will be a very unhappy bunny if you gain anymore. You are so worth it lets get going downwards!!!!

M

Been very good today :clap:

Lunch was a healthy salmon fillet with veg and a couple of tiny boiled potatoes. Then this lovely pineapple dessert (just fried pineapple - only "fried" in a spoonful of syrup between all of us so not too bad I reckoned)

Walked about 3 miles or so.

tonight will get on and do my steps DVD - actually really enjoy it though its hard.

I am seeing a loss this week - I WILL, I WILL.

Hi Rosie,

I'm sure you'll be back in control real soon - are your teens doing AS or A2 this summer?

Mine have got AS exams starting on their birthday no less:eek: TT1 is real ticked off about that, 3hrs of psychology:giggle:I'm such a caring parent:rolleyes::giggle:

Hi Rosie

Good luck on the week ahead and well done on your 2nd gold star

x

Back