LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

hi rosie - u r the fitness dvd queen!! ha ha if i were to invest in one new one which would u say - steps or davina?? i need to get a new one im bored - everytime i look they seem so expensive!
hope all is going great for u - if u keep doin all this exercise i think u will be at ur goal very soon - u will be tiny!! well done u have done so amazing - i dream of bein 125lbs that seems like a million billion miles away for me!! xxx

Hi Gaby, it depends what you want to do and what you like.

I enjoy the Steps one - its hard aerobically and does have enough of the toning to make you feel like you are working your muscles as well as burning calories. And she works out with some very cute guys - which helps...;)

Davina works your muscles hard but the little intervals of fat burning don't seem enough for me.

Need to stop nibbling though to have the full benefit of the exercise. ;)

Afternoon Rosie

Well I am so glad you added that bit in your review about it not being suitable for someone with poorly knees .......saved by the bell, otherwise I'm not sure your beetroot scale would hsve been large enough to accomodate me!!

You seem well back on track

M

I think steps is better too, more fun, plus just when your flagging the nice men at the back take their tops off! Always good! Lol

I find dvds harder to get the enthusiasm with as I know I can stop when I'm a bit tired. I wish I could be stricter with myself like you obviously are. I must have a thing about watching corrie people exercise as years ago I got Liz from corrie doing video and then last year I bought Vicky Entwistle (Janice Battersby from corrie!). The Liz one was quite good but i never got past the second section with Vicky as was a lot of leg kicking etc which was hard work:eek: Which would you recommend?

Hiya Rosie,i got "pump it up" hi energy version at a charity shop last week.
Put it on a didnt like it found it hard to follow but it was only a bargain £2.50 so will probably flog it or give it to my friend..

Glad you like yours though,well done with it.
have a lovely day xx

Hi Gaby, it depends what you want to do and what you like.

I enjoy the Steps one - its hard aerobically and does have enough of the toning to make you feel like you are working your muscles as well as burning calories. And she works out with some very cute guys - which helps...;)

Davina works your muscles hard but the little intervals of fat burning don't seem enough for me.

Need to stop nibbling though to have the full benefit of the exercise. ;)

im gonna go for steps soon as im better - i will give u my review after lol

have a great weekend hun xx

the dvd sounds good - i'm so unfit so i reckon any of your dvds would be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: rating for me! :p

All OK over there Rosie no sign of you today ...ah Birmingham meet sorry forgot hope you enjoy it was Sandy coming down?

M

Hope your having a good weekend Rosie, Do you have any Tae bo dvds? also do you eat your AP points?
xx

Hiya :) ... Hope you enjoy the meet :D ...I can't keep up with fitness dvd's to save my life...On of these days I'll have to get hubby to record it for you've been framed or something - I'm all arms and legs, have no rhythm whatsoever and am shattered after two mins :D lol

Hope your having a good weekend Rosie, Do you have any Tae bo dvds? also do you eat your AP points?
xx

Hayley, not tried Tae Bo but Little Red has - and she thinks its great. I might get one if I ever see it on special offer....I am a right cheapskate when it comes to dvds etc. It does look pretty hard though.

On the eating APs front....I am eating everyone's APs at the moment!! So I am just about keeping my weight the same as my nibbling is so bad.

I am not even getting the benefit of eating a big meal or anything just rubbish which is gone in seconds.

Yesterday didn't make it to the meet in Birmingham...long story and not very exciting so wont bore you all....will get my a**e in gear for the next one though.

Been gardening today - lovely and will get a Steps session in later. No nibbling so far...but its only lunchtime - 4pm is my danger zone time. Maybe do my DVD then :D

I have Tae bo, will lend you a dvd next time your over if you want so you can see if you like it. Its quite hard but Billy Blanks or something who does it is very motivating and quite fun. Good for legs and bottom! :D

Thanks. I will take you up on that.

Next Friday I am up. So lets try and get a lunch or evening date - chinese buffet was lush last time...wouldn't mind trying that again. xx

ah I am away to a hen night in Edi next Friday:( is it only Friday you are about?

sorry you didnt make it yesterday Rosie, was looking forward to meeting you again, perhaps next time you are down this way we could 'do' coffee again

ah I am away to a hen night in Edi next Friday:( is it only Friday you are about?

No, I am there till Sunday (or Monday - is it a Bank holiday there on Monday?) - we must sort something out. I have withdrawal symptoms...:(

sorry you didnt make it yesterday Rosie, was looking forward to meeting you again, perhaps next time you are down this way we could 'do' coffee again

Abolutely. PM me your mobile number as I have lost it from before and I will let you know when I am next going down that way.

How was yesterday? xx

Back