LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

hey Rosie, just popping in to say i hope you still have both eyes intact and nothing protruding from your jugular :)

LOL Rach, you'll put her off ;)

xx

Hi all, sorry not to have been around. Up in glasgow again this weekend - and hoping to see my wee scottish pals tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I can make it.

I could see that squash could cause all sorts of injuries - but I reckon that statistically, more people get hurt walking down the road and tripping than do so playing squash - so I'll take my chances :D thanks for your concern though - it's very touching.

I reckon a broken wrist could be on the cards easily as I tried to stop myself slamming into the wall as i ran full pelt to hit the ball back....shouldn't be so blinking competitive.

No exercise at all for 2 days....big wrist slap for me. x

Morning Rosie.
Thanks for your support in my diary :)
Have a lovely time in Bonny Scotland with your pals...are you meeting up with some gals from on here?
Well done with the squash it makes me tired just watching people play a game..:eek: x

I would slap your wrist, but I haven't really done anything since last weekend :rolleyes:

Get to it! ;)

xx

Back home and creatively avoiding doing the work I need to do cos it bores me rigid! - so minis is getting my attention.

Had a nice bank holiday yesterday but was gutted not to see Sandy and Jen on Sunday - although think I escaped a tummy ache by all accounts.

I went for a lie down just after lunch time as I felt a little under the weather - and slept for nearly 3hrs! Mental. Must have needed it though as felt ok later on.

Back to my exercise last night - 5 step fat attack of course...and really enjoyed it.

I am getting dints in my stomach where my six pack is trying to push its way through the fat!!! Very attractive it is too. ;)

Shame you didnt get to meet up with mini's pals....I had a huge nap yesterday, but was hungover :p
Hope you have a good day today xx

Hiya Rosie.
Theres a programme on tonight with Claire Richards think its BBC3 @ 9pm.
Shame you didnt get to see S+J,good excuse to visit again soon though ;)
Have a nice day x

i just got really excited hearing about your 6 pack that i just checked to see if i could feel mine.. no can do.. almost lost a finger though.. dangerous poking so much lard! :rotflmao:

well done on being back on track though.. and i can see you being a mint squash player.. i might have to talk my dad into teaching me sometime :D x

Have a great day. x :D

Morning folks and thanks for popping by to keep me company.

Yesterday I was a very good girl and stayed to my 20pts that I had allocated myself.

Made a darned good curry last night - using a recipe rather than a jar!!! I Know, get me....turning into Nigella Lawson. ;)

Watched most of the Claire from Steps thing - but thought I had paused it while I went in the bath...but hadn't! Total muppet when it comes to technology.

No exercise yesterday either - not because I was being lazy - but because of my terribly sore back. I think my office chair plays havoc with it - need to get one of those posture chairs to relieve the pressure. Will do something today though - I actually missed it.

More work from home today - lets see if I can be a bit more motivated than yesterday. xx

I am getting dints in my stomach where my six pack is trying to push its way through the fat!!! Very attractive it is too. ;)

Hee hee, I have visions of your stomach mucsles as little roman soilders with those big blocks of wood trying to bash down your fat! Going "and a one-a, two-a, three-a" :8855:

Whooo, Rosie's getting a six pack! Think i'll do some sit ups tonight, i'd like to see a bit of formation on my flabby tum! x

Hee hee, I have visions of your stomach mucsles as little roman soilders with those big blocks of wood trying to bash down your fat! Going "and a one-a, two-a, three-a" :8855:

That vision made me laugh - reckon they need to push a little harder, mind.

Whooo, Rosie's getting a six pack! Think i'll do some sit ups tonight, i'd like to see a bit of formation on my flabby tum! x

Now lets not get too carried away here - when I say trying to push through....its still got a way to go. I think Davina can rest easy that I am not going to take over from her. ;)

Just finished my Claire DVD - loved it and it has made my back feel a lot better actually.

Another good food day - back to writing it all down. Makes a huge difference to me that does.

Fish pie and veg for tea - then my daily bar of dark chocolate later. Who says this is a diet???? xx

Hiya

Glad you're back in the zone ... writing things down works for me too!

What's your chocolate faves? Any goodies that are lower in points?

Twigs
xx

Back