LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

hello hun hope ur ok, i read somewhere ur breakfast was only 3.5 points for plain oatso, total 0% yogurt, 5g cashew & 5g seeds and fruit? is that right - sounds yum!! does it fill u up - i need a new breakfast xxx
p.s what fruit do u use and how much yogurt?

I agree Rosie, you're better to stay at your weight you were originally happy with. If you're comfortable, why keep pushing yourself. x

Thanks all for posting - its great to come by and see you have been and left your mark!

Well done on deciding to maintain. Good luck with that.

Can I just ask what dress size you are now? We're roughly the same height & I was interested. x :D

Depends on what shop I am in :rolleyes: Tends to be size 10/12 top half and 8/10 bottom half - but only 8's in shops that are generous like M&S and New Look :D I like shopping in those shops.

hello hun hope ur ok, i read somewhere ur breakfast was only 3.5 points for plain oatso, total 0% yogurt, 5g cashew & 5g seeds and fruit? is that right - sounds yum!! does it fill u up - i need a new breakfast xxx
p.s what fruit do u use and how much yogurt?

Hi Gabby - dried fruit (sultanas, currants etc) and sunflower seeds. You get about 4 cashew nuts in 5g but I break them into little bits. I reasonable dollop of the 0% yogurt is negligable calories anyway.

I know use normal porridge and you get more for your points. I can get 35g for the points in a standard oatsosimple (not sure why, but you can) and its cheaper!!!

Its gorgeous - I sometimes even have it for my tea when I can't be bothered cooking. ;)

I agree Rosie, you're better to stay at your weight you were originally happy with. If you're comfortable, why keep pushing yourself. x

Thanks - I just had a flirt with the thought that 8 stone something would be a great achievement - but why??? No-one other than me...(and you lot :p) know my weight anyway - its not like its tatooed on my head or anything.

Feeling a bit fed up today - hope it passes soon cos its not a nice feeling.

I think it might be because my boys both have exams tomorrow and as they live with their dad, I won't see them....so feeling like a pretty useless mum at the moment :sigh::sigh:

Rosie, please don't think of yourself as useless, you're really not. Your sons may not live with you but how many mums with their sons living with them, mark their maths revision test papers?? I'm sure they know you're supporting them ((big hug x))

Anyway skinny, I'm sure we're all really envious that you're happy with your ww weight (2lbs to go is nothing) xx

big cyber hugs sent to u right now.... dont feel down - i know how supportive u are on here and u dont even know us! i think u must be a pretty amazin mum i can just imagine what i support u are to ur sons! hope they do great - i used to love doin exams (well weird i know lol!) xxxx
gonna try ur yummy brekkie at weekend

No feeling down Rosie although its understandable you want to be physically there for them but you are very supportive and see them often. Perk up if you can

M

'been by and left our mark'?? LOL you make us sound like a bunch of old tom cats!!

Well, Jane....if the cap fits and all that...;)

No feeling down Rosie although its understandable you want to be physically there for them but you are very supportive and see them often. Perk up if you can

M

Thanks all for your lovely comments. I have spoken to both of them this morning - and they are feeling absolutely fine - quite confident they said....so we'll see.

Its just that mum thing of wanting to give them a hug, tell them to do their best and that their best (whatever the result) is good enough.... I did all that....just without the hug!

Its a weird thing cos there are so few mums who live apart from their kids and there are probably a whole load of dads going through exactly the same feelings as me - but I bet they don't have somewhere like this to get some cyber hugs....xxx

Spoken to both of my lovely boys this afternoon and they both feel that their exam has gone well.

For youngest son, English is his hardest subject and he was really pleased with it - so hoping that will give him confidence for the others too.

Oldest son needs straight A's anyhow....so was pleased when he said that his was a good paper.

Not had much proper food today - been one of those nibbly days - nothing too bad other than the chocolate brownie this morning but even with that, I don't reckon I have totally blown my points.

Will do my exercise DVD later - bit of a cardio one tonight - get a sweat up. x

glad your sons feel they did alright at exams.. i never thought about it when i did mine, but now i look back my mum worried just as much as i did, if not more!

well done on sticking to your points on a nibbly day too :) i always find them the hardest but feel great if i manage to stay within my points too :D x

I try to be very laid back about it all with them - and I am fairly relaxed about the actual exams to be honest - its more the support for them that got to me.

Still nibbling...

Good to hear the exams went well :)
Had a mock Physics exam which went surprisingly well, which is nice because I got a B in both of my courseworks - doesn't bode well really!

I hate nibbly days, or when it's TOTM and I have a terrible choccy craving weekend :eek:

xx

STOP NIBBLING!! You are getting it next week!! Glad to hear exams went well, they can be so stressful but I am sure you are nothing but a delight and a support! ...arm still very sore...took a lot of effort to write this you know...ow

Hey Rosie,
Pleased the exams went well, hope the rest follow suit.
Have a great weekend xx

Are your boys doing A levels or GCSE & As? My girls are taking AS exams now. TerribleTwin1 had Psychology yesterday (on her birthday!) but she thinks she did OK. TT2 has her first exam on tuesday but she seems cool as well. You say your eldest needs straight A's - has he got a plan then? I've got a budding PE Teacher and a Forensic Scientist here:D

we have a freind who is a single dad and yep he goes thru all the same things as a mum !! altho his daughter only 5 so no exams to worry about yet!!

Have a good weekend and hope the nibbles have passed now

Back