LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

There are still grants - though I don't get one :rolleyes:
Though I suppose the reason I don't get one is because my parents earn enough to support me through uni, which the can and will, lol :D

Knock the booze on the head? :rotflmao: I'm going to be a student ;)

xx

I'm a parent who has very long pockets and extremely short arms!:D

:copon:I've had to work for everything I have - so can they!

I like your thinking Helen! :D :checkmark:

It just doesn't seem to be the done thing anymore - work shy students :p;)

says who? :p my mum couldnt afford to help me through uni and i would never dream of asking her to either!) everything i have is my own and i paid for it (well apart from the stuff i got free when she moved to Turkey but that doesnt count? :p)

and you know how much i work! :p

anyway, off my little defensive rant there :D hope you're winning against the pink and whites, nandos and pandas :) xxx

says who? :p my mum couldnt afford to help me through uni and i would never dream of asking her to either!) everything i have is my own and i paid for it (well apart from the stuff i got free when she moved to Turkey but that doesnt count? :p)

and you know how much i work! :p

anyway, off my little defensive rant there :D hope you're winning against the pink and whites, nandos and pandas :) xxx

Now Rach, breathe....I was only kidding lovely - its a thing us older folks do - slag off the younger generation -its the law :D

Just wait and see, in 20yrs time, you will also have your "in my day" stories to tell..... just hoping I still wont be on here to read them :eek::eek:

Looks like you were up at mental o' clock again. Hope work has been ok today. xx

Now Rach, breathe....I was only kidding lovely - its a thing us older folks do - slag off the younger generation -its the law :D

Just wait and see, in 20yrs time, you will also have your "in my day" stories to tell..... just hoping I still wont be on here to read them :eek::eek:

Looks like you were up at mental o' clock again. Hope work has been ok today. xx

:eek:The real scary thing is when you start hearing yourself repeating what your parents were saying to you when THEY were 'your' age!

i wish you wouldnt mention porridge. when you mention porridge i think of your porridge with cashews and then i think of cashews and want some :p

I need to stop buying that sugary cardboard that goes under the name of pink n whites....just eaten 4...

I know that they are 1.5 for 2, but counting them as single items as they are only 0.5 when you count them like that!!!

I will be having sugar overdose if I'm not careful

Someone commented to me the other day what a good mood i was in to which i replied " nah! I'm having a sugar rush!"
so this reminded me and made me chuckle ( i had just eaten an entire bar of white chocolate )

have you gone somewhere? come back! x

:wavey:

Hello Rosie.:)
Hope you are ok,you have been very quiet lately expect you are just very busy.
Anyway have a nice day whatever you are doing...fuzzy x

thanks for being worried about me....been out and about. Nothing much to report really. Maintenance is a bit boring!!!

Did a new exercise thing on tuesday and my god, did it hurt yesterday.

Seems really easy....but it must do something to your thighs that other exercise doesn't.

I did a 100m sprint then walked back to the start line...and repeated 8 times. So, all in all, I was exercising for less than 10mins but burned 130 calories and was soooooo sore yesterday you wouldn't believe!!!!

So, for anyone who is short on time...get sprinting. :D

Been good foodwise. Out for a subway lunch later with my friend - so that's only 5.5 - result!

I did a 100m sprint then walked back to the start line...and repeated 8 times. So, all in all, I was exercising for less than 10mins but burned 130 calories and was soooooo sore yesterday you wouldn't believe!!!!

Wow, that's a good calorie burner isn't it? Bit energetic for me though! x :p

You do make me feel tired
some days I find walking 100m tiring
but when I am at maintenance perhaps my knees will take some sprinting and if not I will be able to walk faster :)

Hey Rosie,
Pleased maintaining is going well for you. Don't think I could manage sprinting, good calorie burner though so may give it a try!
Hope you enjoyed lunch with your friend.
Have a good day xx

You do make me feel tired
some days I find walking 100m tiring
but when I am at maintenance perhaps my knees will take some sprinting and if not I will be able to walk faster :)

Aw, bless you, Hazel. I had to buy 2 knee supports yesterday though...not sure I will be sprinting again for a while :D

Hey Rosie,
Pleased maintaining is going well for you. Don't think I could manage sprinting, good calorie burner though so may give it a try!
Hope you enjoyed lunch with your friend.
Have a good day xx

Lunch was lovely - I couldn't believe that my friend had never been to a subway before!! She has never lived. I love it there and so low points too.

Well my sore thighs were accompanied last night by a pull in my muscle while playing tig with my little girl. Joy!

I have been told though (by my OH) that I should do some exercise today even though it is a bit sore still. So when I am finished on here, I am going to go out on my bike I think as its such a lovely day, if my gears have been fixed.

Porridge again this morning - Rach, I no longer have the nuts, just the fruit and yogurt - and extra porridge to make up my points.

Bought a tin of Shippams Chicken Casserole yesterday and at 4pts for the whole tin, it was really nice - got it from B&M bargains - less than 50p and it was actually nice chicken in it. Must get myself some more.

The other thing they were selling were these John West Tuna Steaks in Lime and cracked black pepper and Italian herb sauce. They are in vacuum packed bags and only 2.5pts each bag so have bought some to try. Might be nice with a salad for lunch. Will let you know what they're like. Only 79p though so good value if they taste alright.

that chicken sounds lovely! as does the tuna! Shall await to hear your review of the tuna! want to buy that salmon in the plastic bag thats advertised on tele...we wont tell if you dont nonsense! looks nice but as covered in butter not sure if its that good points wise!

I have to do 10 x 40m sprints (and walk back) for a warm up at training. I still have sore legs the next day and I have been doing it twice a week for about 8 weeks

Glad you are back on maintenance, you have done really well

Just popping in to check up on you and as usual you're doing a fab job! Hope your legs are easing. Have a fab weekend with this glorious weather xxx

Gosh you're missing again - thought it was just me that did that lol. Hope your okay xxx

Back