LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hey, are you going to a SW meeting or doing it all yourself? x

Wow - lots of visitors and well wishing going on....thanks all.

Lou, I might go along to a class tonight and get the blurb but then just do it myself....bad girl I know but hey ho.

Today has been odd - I don't want to count points but its kind of just stuck in there. Been texting poor Sandy like a mad woman - thanks Sandy for being patient :)

Breakfast:
HEx B: Porridge
HEx A: Milk for coffee
Sultanas: 3 syns
0% natural yogurt: free
Orange: free

Lunch:
Quorn sausage: free
Bacon x 2 slices: free
Beans: free
Tomato: free
Mullerlight : free

Drinking more water too - strange not having my Wotsits...I could if I wanted to spend some syns on them I suppose but will wait till later to see if I actually need them.

Need to pick your brains Rosie if i may.. i seem to remember that ages ago you tld someone how many extra cals you would have to eat to gain 1lb. can you rememebr that figure and would the same figure be the amount of cals to eat less to loose a pound ? hope that makes sense-am trying to work out how many cals a day i should be having

Mommy B - 3500 is a lb. :)

Wow well done on your biking that's awesome and well done to little H too how cute! Good luck on EE hope it works out well for you :) xx

Well I am back - I lasted one day on EE and didn't like it!!! Even after all the raving - I guess you just have to go with what suits you.

I feel very restricted - even though there are loads of things to eat - which seems odd...I do like my treats and felt I really craved them when I thought I couldn't have them - I have one of those warped minds that can have chocolate in the house, and not touch it if I know its my choice....but if I feel that I CAN'T have it...then I want it, want it, want it and there is no stopping the craving till I give in

and last night, I gave in to a bag of cadbury mini eggs that have been sitting out for about 4 weeks waiting to go off to the states to my sister - so very bad on two counts :(:(

Have not eaten very much pasta or rice at all for about 10mths now and had it last night for tea and didn't much enjoy it - I know with SW I would follow mostly green days and that would carb me up - so.....back to points. It works for me when I can just get my head in gear.

Just a small diversion then - now back on ww tracks. xxx

Sometimes Rosie you just have to try these things, it might've been a great success and you would never have known!!
Then sometimes it just pays to stick to what you know suits you

Sometimes Rosie you just have to try these things, it might've been a great success and you would never have known!!
Then sometimes it just pays to stick to what you know suits you

I know - I was hoping it would be the answer to my last 9lbs but it was not to be.

Funny, I don't feel I want anything today - cos I know I can!!! bizarre.....might all change later.

I need to clear my head today so going to go out on a long bike ride again - maybe not as far as saturday but 20-25 miles should be do-able. Its not as hot here today either so I won't be burned to a crisp!

Hi Rosie

Long time no see!! Been lurking for ages - and maintaining badly!!!! (ie gaining!!) Looks like you're still doing really well.

What a star on the bike front - been trying to get my head round exercise again - got really keen last year and have just lost the plot again! Have to agree with some of the other posts - you are doing such a lot of exercise - you're bound to be gaining some muscle mass - so how are the inches doing? If you are continuing to lose inches you're getting slimmer and that's brilliant!

Keep it up hun!

Carol x

Hi Rosie

Long time no see!! Been lurking for ages - and maintaining badly!!!! (ie gaining!!) Looks like you're still doing really well.

What a star on the bike front - been trying to get my head round exercise again - got really keen last year and have just lost the plot again! Have to agree with some of the other posts - you are doing such a lot of exercise - you're bound to be gaining some muscle mass - so how are the inches doing? If you are continuing to lose inches you're getting slimmer and that's brilliant!

Keep it up hun!

Carol x

Carol, so lovely to see you passing by....

Unfortunately, the only things getting slightly smaller are my thighs - calves getting slightly bigger - and waist was bigger but shrunk a little.

Went out today for a lovely, but very hilly, ride. 15miles, 1hr 10mins and a whopping 610 calories....brilliant!!! I think I might have eaten them though ;);)

Its a lovely feeling having the wind in your hair (sorry safety conscious folks, I don't wear a cycling helmet).

Talking of hair, got mine "cut" today - well she took the dead ends off anyway - but then she curled my hair with the GHd;s - I love it!!! couldn't do it myself though - nice look for night out or maybe for the wedding I am going to on Saturday.

got little H to take a pic on my phone so will try and put it on later and you can see curly Rosie xx

Oooh yeah, my hairdresser curled mine with the GHDs, I quite liked it :)
Couldn't do it at home with mine though, maybe didn't have it on a high enough heat or something. :)

xx

Sorry SW was not for you Rosie but hope the bike riding will help shift the last little clingy pounds again

M

Hi
wow - all that cycling - thats fab - I should dig my bike out of the shed - especially to get these thighs slimmer - I used to cyle every eve after work when I lived in the countryside, now I live in the city, the prospect scares me a little - all those boy racers whizzing bout in their suped up cars - hmmmm - I 'll have to think of a "quieter" route

Enjoy your day

Bev x

Hi
wow - all that cycling - thats fab - I should dig my bike out of the shed - especially to get these thighs slimmer - I used to cyle every eve after work when I lived in the countryside, now I live in the city, the prospect scares me a little - all those boy racers whizzing bout in their suped up cars - hmmmm - I 'll have to think of a "quieter" route

Enjoy your day

Bev x

Bev, I'm really lucky where I live - there are loads of great, really quiet routes. I hate busy roads too - I am not that competent really so like to stick where its quiet.

Quiet day today - can't remember if I have been on here today or not! 18 miles this morning - 1hr 20mins and 690 calories.

And if it was a quiet day why have I not been graced with a visit I'm getting paranoid again!!

Keep up the cycling

A very needy

M

Hang on,

I don't come on for a couple of days and now I am confused to what diet you are on???

She jumped on the slimming world wagon, not for long tho!

Rosie where is the picture!!!

Back