LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

She jumped on the slimming world wagon, not for long tho!

Rosie where is the picture!!!

One day to be precise. The killer moment came when I thought "I just fancy some wotsits" but couldn't have them....but could have super noodles...seemed odd that i couldn't have 87 calories but could have over 300!! I guess its a mind set thing.

I will try and load the pic soon - promise. you know how I am with technology! :D

** sighs and shakes head **

Am I going to have to have this discussion again about women and their diet changes :D

Manny, its always being on the lookout for the miracle plan that lets you eat what you want, whenever you want, without exercise and gets you to drop a stone in a week.....any ideas???

Sorry for confusing you - I know, its hard being a bloke :p:p

18 miles!!!!!! That's amazing! I was so proud of myself the other day when I did 6 miles, makes it look insignificant compared to that! :D

xx

Claire, you SHOULD be proud of yourself. this time last year I was struggling with 6 mile rides - it does get easier - stick with it and well done for even getting on the bike in the first place. :)

No biking or any other exercise today - rest day. too blooming hot anyhow.

Taxi'ing for my son and his pal mainly. Tomorrow taking them to Alton towers - well taxi'ing them there....and picking them up.

I always wanted kids just so that I could take them places :p

Thats funny, cos apparently i always wanted kids so i could spend all day hearing " mom-she just looked at me funny" or "mom she just breathed when it was my turn" these phrases have to be said in the whineiest voice possible!!

great going on all the cycling- are you biking the boys to Alton Towers?

Thats funny, cos apparently i always wanted kids so i could spend all day hearing " mom-she just looked at me funny" or "mom she just breathed when it was my turn" these phrases have to be said in the whineiest voice possible!!

Just warms the cockles of your heart doesn't it....I have noticed increasingly the surge of love I get for H when she is sleeping!! Does that mean I am a terrible mother???? :rolleyes:

great going on all the cycling- are you biking the boys to Alton Towers?

As they say in Glasgow, "aye right" :eek::eek::eek:

Good morning Rosie

Hope you had a great time with the boys are you up there or are they staying with you?

M

Good morning Rosie

Hope you had a great time with the boys are you up there or are they staying with you?

M

They're here M, as the schools break up that bit earlier. They think its a right bonus getting to go to Alton Towers when its that bit quieter - easier to get on the rides.

Woke up this morning and looked like cyclops...one of my eyes had almost disappeared behind a puffy eyelid - nice!!! Took myself off to the docs - where I got a lovely student doctor who had no idea what it was.....20mins later till I waited for a "real" doctor who said I have Bacterial Conjunctivitis - and me going to a wedding tomorrow - that's me standing side on in all the photos then....vanity!!!

The student was mortified that the older doctor told me what it was within about 30secs of seeing it. Poor wee soul - but you cant know everything can you - and she gave me some good info about the application process for med school for oldest, so not all time wasted on my part.

Consequently, K had to take the boys to Alton Towers so that was at least one thing off my list. Raining here today so all should be lovely, fresh and green for the wedding tomorrow. Think the forecast is good again for tomorrow - hope so or I will freeze.

Poor Rosie, hope your eye better soon . i am not even partly qualified as a doctor and conjunctivitus was my first guess. But we all have to learn dont we. at least if its sunny tomorrow dark glasses wont look out of place:)

And what we were saying last night about kids-yes, sometimes bedtime is a bleesed relief !! (mine or theirs!)

Hiya Rosie (curly):p
Hope your eye feels better soon,its always the same isnt it when yer off somewhere special!!
As jane says if its sunny you can wear some sunglasses :cool:
Well done on yer cycling as well,i havent been yet!! :sigh: xxxxx

Thanks ladies. Even if its not sunny, I could still wear shades - never stops the celebs!

Have just tried attaching the curly photo...not sure if its worked or not. x

Attachments

• curly rosie.jpg
    curly rosie.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 36
Manny, its always being on the lookout for the miracle plan that lets you eat what you want, whenever you want, without exercise and gets you to drop a stone in a week.....any ideas???

Yes I know the exact diet and if you send me 6 monthly payments of £29.99 I will forward it to you :p

oh you sexy mama!! I love it!!! Very good look!!

oh you sexy mama!! I love it!!! Very good look!!

thanks honey. The pic is not brilliant really - H not as good as you at taking pics with a mobile :D but then, she has had significantly less practise :p

I tried to do it myself last night - and it was ok but not nearly as good as the hairdresser. I need thinner ghd's but can't justify spending the money just to get some curls.

should get some rag curls in and see what happens. x

You should get tongs (they have to be ceramic with not wee things sticking out or anything, just plain rod) costs £25 but they are amazing! I take ages to do my hair with GHD but these are so easy and quite. Plus you get a cool glove to stop you burning yourself!!(i really just like the glove)

Yogi are apparently the best ones, I have Nicky Clark ones which are pants but these are the ones that the girls used on me in school (kids were so well behaved while Miss Watson got her hair done!!) lol!
The Original Iron

Just loving the curls Rosie. Glad you have the boys with you thats great. Not such good news re the Conjunctivitis but hey she did her best and was useful re the medical student info. Here my docs are currently trailing 2 students round with them and they're great fun.

I'm hoping the mysterious celebrity look will be great for the wedding and look forward to the pics.

M

Thanks for the visits.

Wedding on Saturday was absolutely lovely - didn't get my hair curled - ended up having to do a "Gabrielle" and try and cover my left eye with my hair - and try and balance up my face a bit....Not sure if any pics other than official ones were taken. I will have a look and if there were, then I will post them.

Been V. bad foodwise AND not been out on my bike - or doing anything else for that matter....other than being a bit of a slob.

Annoyed with myself and think drastic measures might be heading my way.....:eek::eek:

Back