LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

hello :) hope you've had a good day and well done on limiting your succumbing to an apple :D x

It was an apple at the point I posted....been more than that since.

I think I am now in WW points mode so thought I would post my food intake just to make sure I keep on track

Breakfast: Chocolate foodpack and an orange (2pts)
Lunch: Soya mince chilli (4), apple (0.5)
Snack: Pear (0.5), orange (0.5), snack a jacks (oops!) (1.5)
Dinner: Crackerbread and philly light (3)

Total: 12

Glad you seem happy with your hybrid plan - hope it works for you (12 points seems awfully low even with yr foodpacks). Good luck xxx

It is still quite low - I agree. If I "eat" 4 foodpacks a day it would be between 6 and 8 points - so its up from where I have been.

I have been making sure I am eating more than my recommended daily intake of protein. I am sure it won't stay at 12 on very many days - mostly because I have been travelling today, hence the fruit fest.

Forgot to add the pumpkin soup that I made earlier - totally gorgeous and FREE.

Well after reading your last week of posts ive gathered that your name is rosie & that you have the willpower of a saint!! Think this addiction to all things sugary must be contagious, im exactly the same. The 3lbs loss is amazzzzzzing & cant believe your beating yourself up about an apple. Saying that even the fruit & veg bit at the supermarkets is a bit deadly at the moment, toffee flipping apple season isnt it! x

It is still quite low - I agree. If I "eat" 4 foodpacks a day it would be between 6 and 8 points - so its up from where I have been.

I have been making sure I am eating more than my recommended daily intake of protein. I am sure it won't stay at 12 on very many days - mostly because I have been travelling today, hence the fruit fest.

Forgot to add the pumpkin soup that I made earlier - totally gorgeous and FREE.

hehe free foods always the best!! :) good luck and keep at it! Your strong for only having small intakes! it's great that your coping! :) xx

Well after reading your last week of posts ive gathered that your name is rosie & that you have the willpower of a saint!! Think this addiction to all things sugary must be contagious, im exactly the same. The 3lbs loss is amazzzzzzing & cant believe your beating yourself up about an apple. Saying that even the fruit & veg bit at the supermarkets is a bit deadly at the moment, toffee flipping apple season isnt it! x

Ohhh don't remind me! I've got one sitting in the fridge... SO tempting!!! Lol haven't had the courage to work out the points yet, i know it's going to be very bad!! lol :D

Katie, I have the willpower of a saint for short bursts of time it would seem :D

I had gone on a vlcd for 2 weeks (original plan was 4 but it was doing my head in!) so hence the comment about the apple....I am really not that nightmarish usually :D

Katie, I have the willpower of a saint for short bursts of time it would seem :D

I had gone on a vlcd for 2 weeks (original plan was 4 but it was doing my head in!) so hence the comment about the apple....I am really not that nightmarish usually :D

Very random but just saw one of your pictures... Your a W.B.A fan too!!!! :D :D :D i was a season ticket holder for 9 years hehe :p sorry.. random moment over hehe :)

Your doing great rosie keep at it x

Morning Rosie

If you want to get less anxious re the apple its one of the lowest carb fruits..trust me I'm a WLS low carb, high protein guru. Not sure what the VLCD hybrid arrangement view is on carbs but if low carb/low point is your aim, pumpkin soup might not be so free. Do you like shellfish? Prawns are high protein, low cal, negligible carb so eat them for England.

Whatever you are still doing brillantly. Where are you this week travelling day to day or settling in one place? Shoule have been in Brum myself today but boo hoo too busy.

Have a great second day MS Hybrid

M

Very random but just saw one of your pictures... Your a W.B.A fan too!!!! :D :D :D i was a season ticket holder for 9 years hehe :p sorry.. random moment over hehe :)

Boing boing!! and if we can just get some consistency, we will do ok by the end of the season, i reckon.

Whatever you are still doing brillantly. Where are you this week travelling day to day or settling in one place? Shoule have been in Brum myself today but boo hoo too busy.

Have a great second day MS Hybrid

M

Thanks for the info, M. Its my plan so I can do what I like -there are no rules -I just make it up as I go along.

I did think the pumpkin looked pretty starchy but was free in the ww book so I am claiming it.

When I say low carb - I mean less of the obvious stuff like bread, rice, pasta etc

In Aberdeen today - home tonight, but got a latish start at 9.30am so still in bed! Will go down for my breakfast in a bit.

Good luck on your second hybrid day - Drive safely back from Aberdeen especially if the weather is anywhere near like it is down here - absolutely bucketing it down. Thanks for your support over in my diary - I need it at the moment :eek: Take care xxx

Boing boing!! and if we can just get some consistency, we will do ok by the end of the season, i reckon.

Definitely, we go from one extreme to another! losing / drawing / winning 5-0 :D madness! :) Hope your ok anyway and w8 is going good for you :) xx

Morning.

day 2 done. all good.

Jax - I didn't drive - I flew so travel was fine. Aberdeen is a right long way away to drive :eek:

Got good news yesterday - my oldest has an interview at Aberdeen Uni - he is soooooo chuffed......17th November - so need to get my prayers said and keep everything crossed for him.

Morning Rosie! Well done on your hybrid plan glad to hear it is going well. And that is brilliant news about your eldest. What are they hoping to study? Hope you have a good day. xxx

Morning Rosie! Well done on your hybrid plan glad to hear it is going well. And that is brilliant news about your eldest. What are they hoping to study? Hope you have a good day. xxx

Saski, he wants to study medicine so getting an interview is a great achievement - its so horribly competitive to get in. So only 2 hurdles left - the interview then the offer conditions to meet if he gets one!

Fantastic news re your son's uni interview - fingers and toes crossed for him! Hows hybrid day 3 going?

Back