LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

You are so back in the zone Rosie, well done on another 2lbs gone. Hope you enjoyed your lunch today

M

So nice seeing you today *HUGS* And thank you for my WW pressies :)

Yay, well done on 2lbs :D are you going to update with your 'real' loss today?

Seems the plan is going well for you :D

Just a quickie to say congrats on another 2pound gone well done rosie!! xx

Morning - thanks for the congratulations - I was really chuffed and on my scales this morning the 2lbs was still gone....phew!

Saw the lovely Sandy and Jen on Sunday - had a bit of chinese (was v.v good though - well, Jen was there!!!) and a good old gossip. It was really nice and makes me realise I need to do it more often - if only for the fact that they will both have disappeared if I leave it as long next time.

Have a right head cold so feeling sorry for myself. Its weird how you crave carbs when you are feeling a little poorly - or is it just me??? I was the starch queen yesterday but I wasn't bothered - I figured my body was telling me what I needed (nice excuse, huh)

well done rosie!!!!!!! xxxxxx

you can do this Rosie, dont let them beat you :D x

Well done on your 2lbs off Rosie. I hope the carbs back away from you. I was craving them last week too when i was ill. It's sooo annoying *sigh* I hope you have a lovely weekend. xxx

Hi Rosie

Hope you are feeling better & the carb monster has gone

Have a great weekend x

I seem to be in Stafford every weekend at the moment :D should meet up for a (black) coffee and a salad sometime ;) hehe.

Another carb day! chloe and I shall be on our way in the morning to bury her bone where the sun don't shine! lol Only kidding, you keep eating...i want your trousers! lol! Love ya xxxx

Hi rosie was just wondering how you have got on this week? x

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you are having a good weekend x

You've gone very quiet which usually means you are busy working or doing things. Hope all is OK pop back soon.

M

Back