LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Another carb day! chloe and I shall be on our way in the morning to bury her bone where the sun don't shine! lol Only kidding, you keep eating...i want your trousers! lol! Love ya xxxx

I have at least 4 pairs that won't fasten up at the moment - you'd be welcome to swap me so that I have something I can actually wear. Bloater!!!

Hi rosie was just wondering how you have got on this week? x

Doing brilliantly Charly, if the aim was eating my own body weight in starch........I am guessing that that shouldn't be my aim though :rolleyes:

Rosiiieeeee! Come back, we miss you! :p
How's the plan going?

xx

Badly! Like not at all, badly! No exercise, eating c**p - JOY!

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you are having a good weekend x

Thanks for looking out for me, Bev. Been a very poor WW'er lately and feel like a right fraud even lurking on here - so have stayed away. Although, having looked around a few diaries, I am feeling motivated again....so, note to self, come on mini's even when you are being naughty - it makes the naughty spell last less time. x

You've gone very quiet which usually means you are busy working or doing things. Hope all is OK pop back soon.

M

Busy and munchy, M - (see above!!). Thanks for popping in though. Lovely to see that you lot even care about where I might disappear to. :eek:

Right, back on here - not sure how good that will mean I will be but I suppose when I am typing, its hard to eat ;), so at least from that point of view, it must be a good thing.

In Preston tonight (training Thursday and Friday) - should be a good couple of days (fingers crossed)

I really want to get back into my exercise but just don't have the heart for much at the moment. My emotions seem to be all over the place.....do you think it might be the change????? I am of a certain age after all.....

Nooo... what? I thought were in your 30s! No, seriously I did. Not sure how your teenage boys would fit into that timescale though :D

We still need to meet up :rolleyes: though maybe this time for a hot choc and a sandwich :rotflmao:

If there's one thing I learnt about exercise from my (rather short :D) stint at the gym, exercise is easier to keep up than to get into. You should promise yourself you'll do a DVD by the end of the week or something, and build it up. Says me who sits on her ass all day :p

Hope you get up and running (oh dear :rolleyes:) soon :D

xx

I think posting will help although I have been finding it hard to get on the past few weeks, school gets nasty towards the end of any term! Few more weeks and it will be DVD time and Miss Watson snooze time! Thats always a good time! Are you back up soon?

Hi rosie does this mean you arent doing cd any more?
Whatever you are doing good luck with it & damn those emotions..times like this when i wish we were men who dont seem to be affected no matter what! xx

Nooo... what? I thought were in your 30s! No, seriously I did. Not sure how your teenage boys would fit into that timescale though :D

xx

Shucks. Thanks. Made my day that!

I think posting will help although I have been finding it hard to get on the past few weeks, school gets nasty towards the end of any term! Few more weeks and it will be DVD time and Miss Watson snooze time! Thats always a good time! Are you back up soon?

Not for a couple of weeks - 4th December I think. Driving down from Aberdeen then flying down to Southampton on the Sunday.

Hi rosie does this mean you arent doing cd any more?
Whatever you are doing good luck with it & damn those emotions..times like this when i wish we were men who dont seem to be affected no matter what! xx

Packs firmly in their box in the cupboard Charly. Decided if I wasn't going to be on track, there was no point wasting them and pretending to be on the plan. I will get back on it. Just not yet!

Sometimes I wish I drank.....you eventually pass out but you can keep on eating forever!!! ;)

Hi Rosie. well done on the weightloss. it is coming off again and we know you can do it. Well done x

Know what you mean about eating forever :eek: I'm craving a huge binge right now, like I used to do earlier this year, but can't! Shan't! :D I used to go and spend about £10 on whatever I passed in the shop that looked tempting - sometimes even a whole cake :eek: - and get home and eat the whole lot over about 2 days! Oh dear.

Morning Rosie
Hopeyou are ok - have a great weekend x

still in lurking mode....reading about all your successes and getting very jealous that I can't get my butt in gear. Not getting any bigger which is good news....but not getting any smaller either :mad:

Off tomorrow to Aberdeen then Southampton on Sunday - come Wednesday, I am back to exercise and more strict calorie control.

Asda have the little quorn cottage pie (3pts and lovely) for £1...total bargain. I am going to buy loads and live off them for a couple of weeks......sad but true. x

Its great to see you back even for a flying visit. If you can hold it steady to after the festivities perhaps you will click back in to dieting after that, lets hope so, got every faith in you.

M

Keep maintaining and it's all good. Think about it - assuming your ticker is still correct ;) you're within 5lbs of goal, that's certainly not a bad place to be! :D

still

Asda have the little quorn cottage pie (3pts and lovely) for £1...total bargain. I am going to buy loads and live off them for a couple of weeks......sad but true. x
Have they got real mashed potato on the top tho?
I cant eat any of that fake "smash" stuff its vile & i can taste it a mile off!
If its real i might try them x

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Just popping in to wish you a merry chrimbo - hope you have a good one. Lots of hugs PS Hope you re-appear in the new year - we miss you! xxx

Well done Jax I couldn't find her diary yesterday.

Rosie hope Xmas is going well. Please come back soon or get in touch we really miss you

M

Hi
Hope you had a good Christmas Day - hope to see you on here soon - take care x :)

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

Back