LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hiya Rosie..nice to see you back ..

I too can relate to the ON+OFF switch..mine has been OFF for a while now :eek:
Best of luck with your restart,take care x

You should be proud cable knitting is no easy feat. I think I might follow your example as I used to knit a lot. Perhaps if I can get some wool and a pattern via the internet I could get going on one for OH for his return.

Keep on going Rosie you will soon see those pesky pounds off

M

If he wears cardigans - then I have a really nice pattern that I got off the internet that I could scan and email to you - or copy and post...whichever.

There are loads of good wool sales on at the mo. I have now done the whole of the back and it looks fab - might even post me a picture so you can all tell me what a clever girl I am :D:D:D

Hiya Rosie..nice to see you back ..

I too can relate to the ON+OFF switch..mine has been OFF for a while now :eek:
Best of luck with your restart,take care x

Its awful, isn't it. Well mine is back firmly on ON - for food anyway, the exercise still hasn't kicked off...maybe this week.

Well, delighted with this morning's weigh in. 4lbs off. Chuffed, chuffed and chuffed again.

It has really spurred me on to think that in two weeks I could be back in the 9's.

I managed to wear my long brown cord coat yesterday - I love that coat to bit (the one I was wearing when I first met all my lovely Glasgow/Rach/Jax miniminers a year ago....still a tad on the tight side but didn't look bad - my daughter would have let me know that - not shy about making her opinions heard :rolleyes:)

Congrats on the coat! I love getting into clothes that have been too tight for months, although alot of my favourite clothes are now too big and i dont want to buy anymore that will end up too big!

Congrats on the coat! I love getting into clothes that have been too tight for months, although alot of my favourite clothes are now too big and i dont want to buy anymore that will end up too big!

Charity shops are the way forward for being in between sizes...I need to go and buy my stuff back. xx

Charity shops are the way forward for being in between sizes...I need to go and buy my stuff back. xx

I only shop in chairty shops realy anyway! im getting too poor even for that now trying to save to move out!!!

4lb is a fabtastic result - bet you're well chuffed - good for you xx

OMG you're back!!! Absolutely thrilled to see you back and even more so to see you're back firmly on track with a fantastic loss this week - Great stuff. You did indeed look amazing this time last year - so much so I didnt even recognise you from your pics in your profile back then - still cant believe I blanked you! Lovely to have you back angel and thanks for your support xxx

well done on your 4lbs Rosie, and on the knitting !!

well done on the 4lbs!!! :D hope your alright! and had a good weekend, enjoy rest of week! :) xxx

A day trawling around car garages with the OH - while he takes about a year to actually make a decision. :rolleyes:

Foodwise, all good. Seem to be back in the swing of things.

Went for a long(ish) walk with neighbours dog today - they can't really take him out - elderly and slippery - not a good match - and with me being a mere youngster and all :rolleyes:

Working tomorrow so hopefully there will be good options at lunch. There are usually salads and stuff so should be fine.

well done on the 4lbs off Rosie :D

btw, beef quorn pieces? when did they arrive? i've not seen them anywhere.. is it just waitrose you have gotten them from? they sound nice.. are they as tasty as the chicken style ones? xxx

Well done on the 4lbs Rosie :) Great going!

I'm guessing you are not exercising because you are dreading starting it again? Don't forget how much you enjoyed it when you were doing it before x

Hi Rosie
Just popping by to see how you doing xx :)

:wavey: Hi Rosie

Glad you are doing OK - lovely to read about the coat:D

Hi, hope you're okay and had a good day working without too many snow disruptions!

well done on the 4lbs off Rosie :D

btw, beef quorn pieces? when did they arrive? i've not seen them anywhere.. is it just waitrose you have gotten them from? they sound nice.. are they as tasty as the chicken style ones? xxx

Thanks Rach. Not sure if you can get them elsewhere - but they are really nice. I just stir fried mine with a bit of that spray oil stuff - and let them go quite crispy on the outside...yum!

Well done on the 4lbs Rosie :) Great going!

I'm guessing you are not exercising because you are dreading starting it again? Don't forget how much you enjoyed it when you were doing it before x

Thanks Jess. Yes, totally right - just the thought of getting my kit on. You are right though, I loved it when I was doing it so maybe I just need to bite the bullet and take the first pain. Maybe later :rolleyes:

:wavey: Hi Rosie

Glad you are doing OK - lovely to read about the coat:D

It was such a joy putting it back on, I can tell you.....happy days. (isn't it sad what makes me happy?)

Hi, hope you're okay and had a good day working without too many snow disruptions!

Took me over an hour to do a journey that would normally take 15mins. Left early enough though so no hassles there. It was a first for me. I was coaching people, who were all over the place via the internet and telephone. Technology is amazing - someone in Sweden giving a presentation - and I am seeing and hearing it in Macclesfield.....blows your mind really.

Another good day. Wasn't hungry at all last night so had one of my old W8 shakes for tea therefore saving myself a good 4 points for some treats....joy!

Back