LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

You are doing well Rosie - keep up the good work :)

Hi Rosie

The 'squatters' in Jax's signature are just one of the smilies copied however many times there are 'squatters' - you would put them in in the same way you paste in the silver 7's

Hope that makes sense:p

You sound right back on track Rosie just got to conquer the exercise then you'll be there and you will I just know it.

M

A really good start to my Monday - 3lbs off this week.

I really think that low carbing when pointing is working well for me.

I am having very little carby food - which does make eating all your points rather difficult to be honest - but it also means I am not hungry, am not having mood swings (not nearly as short tempered as normal - much more even - even my kids noticed :eek::eek:)

So, clothes feeling looser already - and I have lost some inches which is all good news.

Week 3 - here I come.

Yay well done on the 3lb's loss :clap:

Kids are clever little things at times :p

Heres to another good week low carbing x

Brill result rosie! what a great way to start the week! x

Well done Rosie! :) Another fab loss. I admire your low carbing. I tried atkins once and lasted one day! I fill my points with rubbish most the time, but hey, it's working!

Fantastic news on your 3lb loss this week - sounds like you are well and truly back in the zone - thrilled for you! Take care xxx

3lb !! That brill - well done you - low carbing definitely seems to suit you - well done xx :)

well done on the low carbing Rosie thats fantastic stuff - half a stone off already - amazing :D xxx

Shucks - thanks one and all for the praise - it really helps me stay on track.

Been good again this morning although I have to say that I am getting mighty sick of omelettes - they were a bit different to start with - going to have to make a radical change to poached or scrambled - but they are difficult without the toast!!

It really has made me realise this last two weeks how often I would use up my points on sugar or starch - and I seem to be losing size too - I wonder if carbs make me more bloaty?

I actually got round to reading some of my "Sugar Addicts" book that I bought ages ago - and yes, definitely an addict :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Rosie

Get what you mean about poached or scrambled needing the toast ....mind u scrambled with just the bacon and mushrooms etc aint bad I suppose :) x

Back