Lt buddy...needed

Well I'm feeling a bit miserable today, first weigh in for two weeks and lost 6lb, I think I just hoped for more over two weeks, especially as it took such willpower to go to France for a weekend and not cheat at all. Then I'm going on a hen day tomorrow at a spa, we are all booked in for the meal together, so trying to think of how to get out of that without having to explain to 20 women - everyone's always got an opinion and I don't feel able to deal with the disappointing looks at the moment :(

Aww Chuggie, I wish our bodies just did what we wanted them to! You did a fantastic job staying 100% in France and you'll work out how to get round the ladies tomorrow. I'd just tell them and be confident about it. Well done on losing the 6lbs, you can do it x x x

6lb is still more off in the right direction :) well done!! if i havnt lost a decent amount on thurs i think im gonna come off them :-\

Noooo, don't do it!

Some weeks you don't lose that much but over a month you will!! You have to look at it on a month to month basis. Don't let one week upset you. You CAN do this :)

i just feel like the pharmacist thinks i should b losing more, makes me feel crap lol bt even tho i dont lose alot this is the only way i ever lose anything. The last stone is gona b the death of me lol! im not really sure how to use these pages :-\ how much have u lost?

I've lost just over a stone in my first month.
Don't worry about the silly girl at the chemist, you're not doing it for her!! Just keep going and you WILL lose. :)

Don't give up! The diet has high loss weeks and low loss or even gain weeks. The weight comes off eventually, it's just impossible to predict what our bodies will do. Stick to it and you'll lose it when your body is ready. Good luck xx

Thanks girls :) hopefully results on Thursday will spur me on a bit more...yea i was at a dif chemist the first time but changed as it is handier for work but i might go back :) when is everyones weigh in day?x

Mine is on a Saturday, think I might just tell her not to tell me, .. I feel happy all week then when she tells me the number it depresses me!

well i lost 3lb on thursday...happy enough with that but have decided to come off the shakes and join SW to lose the last bit. Hope everyone gets to where they want to be, good luck :) xx

Well done Chuggie! Great loss this week x x x

Heya, I have my first weigh in tomorrow! I started LT when i was off work but actually found it a lot easier today once I was back at work! My family are currently sat around me eating fish and chips meanies :(

Had my first weigh in yesterday, lost 6lb despite being on annual leave doing nothing and week before my period!

Well done Lucy!! x x x

Back