Lt buddy...needed

Day two nearly done, yesterday was hard and didnt feel great all day, but today is kinda strange I don't seem to be hungry and I seem to be full of life, the only thing I have gone to the toilet about 20 times already today :rolleyes:

Well done girlies!

Hello,
I started yesterday, been rummaging around these forums wondering where to start, I know it will help if I feel I have some people to share the experience with.
Had a massive headache yesterday but drank much more water today and feel fine, I do a lot of sport at the weekend so wondering how that is going to feel... shall keep updating. :)

Well done...don't over do it with the sports cos you will struggle!! You may feel ill doing it this soon in.
Hope it goes ok! Keep us posted.

I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning the first week is tough but by day 4 it has got much easier Good luck in your first week :)

Thanks. hope your weigh in goes well, I know, I'm going to have to take it easy until my body gets used to the diet, the sport isn't something new though, I've been playing Roller derby every weekend for about 2 years, if only I hadn't come home and ate dominoes after all that time !! ;) My weigh in is Saturday morning, although I started on Thursday so it will be just over a week when I have my first, I think I feel better already, like not bloated and that, and its nice not to keep arguing in my mind what to eat, whether to eat healthy or easy, (although I'm determined to make those the same thing before I get off this diet!) I read someone else's post about how they emptied out the cupboards and decided with their kids what healthy meals to cook, all whilst on the diet, so that by the time she came off the family were already eating healthy food so it wasn't then a battle to get them on side. I'm going to do that!

How is everyone getting on?

Hello,
Im doing ok, still 100%
Yesterday was terrible, I was so tired I actually cried, but that was due to being so active Saturday and Sunday, mid training session I just cried! determined to stay focused though. How about everyone else?

Awww. That's why they say not to do any exercise in the 1st 2 weeks. Very well done for staying 100%!!!!! :D

Ya well done on staying on, when you were finding it really hard, sure determination is what will get us through I think.

Thanks, finding it hard this evening, my minds drifting to food, hopefully get an early night and feel better tomorrow. The first weigh in will make it worth it!!
How are you all doing?

Thanks, finding it hard this evening, my minds drifting to food, hopefully get an early night and feel better tomorrow. The first weigh in will make it worth it!!
How are you all doing?
I'm hungry today!! Just had my last shake, and planning to go for an early (for me) night to get away from the hunger! I will not give in!!! We can all do this!

Am struggling today, feel so hungry! Ho hum......countdown to my next shake!

I feel like I've lost loads of weight and inches around my waist. I was completely stunned yesterday at my weigh in when it showed a 3lb loss. I just felt like it should have been more. Maybe doing toning and resistance exercises is causing a slow weight loss?

well, it's still a loss! and i feel fantastic :)

The weeks do vary, and from previous experience I've found weeks with lower losses often have good inch losses. No idea why? But however it works, 3lb off and plenty of inches is a great weeks work. Well done!

I agree, - last year when I did it I lost a huge amount in the first week and didn't notice anything really, the next few weeks were 3lb weeks and I really noticed the difference, and so did others, people started saying how 'skinny' I looked, just think that actually its not a number on the scales that is your goal is it?... its to look and feel good/healthy/fit in smaller sizes etc so as long as the inches are going down and you can feel your body working then its working and you are doing great. :)

Back