LT Diary Charlotte

Best of luck with your weigh in. Hey, you set the rules about noise during the night. Basic human right.
Funerals are never fun. Certainly not if you need to drive 700 miles in a day. The loo thing is a big consideration on this program, you dont get too much notice either....
Thank you, everyone's told her so many times that she's too noisy but she doesn't listen! If I go it will be very a hard, long, stressful day of being anxious and uncomfortable :(

0.75 pounds lost today so week 10 weigh-in at 176.75 pounds! (12 : 8.75) A loss this week of 3.5 pounds which is the average on this diet. Woohoo!

Also my fortnightly measurements:

Upper Arm: - 0.5" (- 2" overall)
Forearm: No change (- 1" overall)

Bust: - 1" (- 4.5" overall)
Waist: - 0.5" (- 5" overall)
Hips - 1" (- 5.5" overall)

Thigh: - 0.5" (- 3.5" overall)
Calf: No change (- 1" overall)

My measurements are now a size 12 exactly :D

Here's an interesting picture from Slim & Save. The big yellow lump in the middle represents 14 pounds (1 stone) of fat and the smaller lumps either side represent one pound of fat. So I've lost 2 of those big lumps and nearly 5 of the smaller lumps! Shocking when you look at it in this way!

14lbfat.jpg

oooowww. horrid stuff. The worst part of it is that up to 30% of it is internally, so around the organs, lining blood vessels etc. imagine what damage it does over the course of time.
Now is the time to get rid and get fit.

oooowww. horrid stuff. The worst part of it is that up to 30% of it is internally, so around the organs, lining blood vessels etc. imagine what damage it does over the course of time.
Now is the time to get rid and get fit.
Yucky! I'm only 20 so I'm glad I'm doing this now rather than later

Day 71 (Wednesday 14th September 2016)
Today marks 10 weeks on this diet and I'm still so motivated and raring to go! Not sure how I've managed it for this long to be completely honest! Had another 100% day but I spent the afternoon at my boyfriend's house getting my hair done so I didn't drink much in the morning or afternoon. I've still had about 2 liters of water to drink, it just hasn't been very well spaced out. I had a short half a mile long walk today, which isn't much but its better than just sitting around all day like I normally do.

I'm not going to the funeral anymore, I don't think I could cope with the journey and being without bathroom breaks for a long period of time. I feel a bit guilty but I really can't do it.

My niece got back from holiday last night, woke me up in the morning by being too loud (as per), didn't actually see her until this evening but she said my waist looks amazing. :) Still a long way to go but I'm so happy with how well I'm doing already :D

According to the scales I'm 0.75 pound up??:eek:

Day 72 (Thursday 15th September 2016)
Another 100% day, drank about 2.5 litres of water. Worked all day doing instructional design, really hard work! Hoping for a big loss tomorrow as I somehow gained today? Going to be home alone until the afternoon so plenty of time to catch up on TV and chill out. :)

Looking like it's going to be a small loss this week as I'm only 0.25 pounds down from Wednesday!

wow 14lbs of fat is massive!! have you looked on the website www.ilostwhat.com its great to see what you have lost in various objects, think mine was something like 170 toothbrushes lol.

don't worry if its a small loss this week, its still a loss and a small step closer to being the weight you want to be x x

Looking like it's going to be a small loss this week as I'm only 0.25 pounds down from Wednesday!
That's true, and I guess even a small loss is better than no loss at all or a gain, at least I'm heading in the right direction :)

wow 14lbs of fat is massive!! have you looked on the website www.ilostwhat.com its great to see what you have lost in various objects, think mine was something like 170 toothbrushes lol.

don't worry if its a small loss this week, its still a loss and a small step closer to being the weight you want to be x x
It's horrible isn't it :eek: Mine is 33 pounds - a cinder block lol! I'm waiting until I reach my first goal of 11 stone because then I will've lost the same as what my dog weighs (55 pounds)! Thank you, that's my mindset too :) Just a bit annoying that some people on here are losing so much quicker than me and I seem to be the only person with plateaus and small loss weeks!

It's horrible isn't it :eek: Mine is 33 pounds - a cinder block lol! I'm waiting until I reach my first goal of 11 stone because then I will've lost the same as what my dog weighs (55 pounds)! Thank you, that's my mindset too :) Just a bit annoying that some people on here are losing so much quicker than me and I seem to be the only person with plateaus and small loss weeks!

I know its annoying when others on the same diet are losing more but try not to compare, our bodies are so different, those that lose quickly, might also gain quickly (like me lol) you're doing really well and already look fab so try and remember that :) I need to lose 9lbs and I'll have lost the same weight as my 3 year old.

x x

Hold on in there you still have a few days and your scales have been playing about this week. Either that or your totm is creeping up but I think you'll see this through.

You're doing so well and your loss is amazing and progress is fab-wish I carried as well as you do. You're proportions will be crazy when you get to goal.

I know its annoying when others on the same diet are losing more but try not to compare, our bodies are so different, those that lose quickly, might also gain quickly (like me lol) you're doing really well and already look fab so try and remember that :) I need to lose 9lbs and I'll have lost the same weight as my 3 year old.

x x
Thank you very much. Wow! xx

Back