LT Diary Charlotte

40lb-jpg.125973

Just found this. Recognise her? lol.Thought it might inspire someone.
It's me! Where did you find that?

I managed to squeeze into some old size 12 jeggings today that I haven't worn in about 18 months! :D
Finally I can wear clothes that aren't just leggings and stretchy vests! (those grey and maroon vests that I'm wearing in my before and after pictures are waay too big now)
IMG_8385.JPG

Last edited:
Day 79 (Thursday 22nd September 2016)
Had another 100% day, drank lots of water so hopefully I'll see a loss tomorrow. Can't wait to be in the 11's again, they're a very distant memory! Kept having an upset tummy today so no idea what that's about.

Went to Morrisons with my parents late afternoon just for something to do (every week they go there, have something to eat in the cafe and then do the weekly food shop). I used to love going with them and having a lasagne or a burger, followed by me grabbing loads of 'treats' and putting them in the trolley (pizzas, magnums, biscuits, profiteroles etc. ) but I haven't been with them for months due to the temptation of being around all that food, but I wanted to show off my nice outfit and jeggings so I joined them. When we picked Mum up from work, she told her workmates that I've lost 2 and a half stone and I pointed out my jeggings, one of the women came out from behind the till, looked at me and said "oh skinny mini!". :D

Well anyway I avoided temptation 100% and just sat in the cafe with a bottle of water. Walking around Morrisons I was actually pointing out healthy food that I'll eat when I'm at my target weight, and only occasionally looked at all the unhealthy food.

Aw Hun that's absolutely fantastic and you looked great! My legs and butt are kardasian in proportion so jeggings and skinny jeans are a no no so you go girl

Aw Hun that's absolutely fantastic and you looked great! My legs and butt are kardasian in proportion so jeggings and skinny jeans are a no no so you go girl
Thank you! My legs and butt are Kardashian proportion too though, hence why I can only wear jeggings (stretchy) not jeans! x

0.75 pounds lost today (12 : 5.25) :)

I've said it before you have amazing proportions, you're very Sophie Dahl you look amazing with curves.

You're doing amazing and you're smashing it.

I've said it before you have amazing proportions, you're very Sophie Dahl you look amazing with curves.

You're doing amazing and you're smashing it.
Thank you but I'd much rather be an Alexis Ren than a Sophie Dahl!

Ah but Sophie Dahl caused more car accidents with hello boys. But Alexis is stunning I'd take any of them.

Ah but Sophie Dahl caused more car accidents with hello boys. But Alexis is stunning I'd take any of them.
As long as I have a small curvy waist when I'm at my goal, I'll be happy!

Ok so far 27lb loss. Will be refeeding in 4 weeks and 3 days, not that I'm counting!
That's excellent! Haha enjoy refeeding x

I am looking forward to it, hoping to totally change my eating habits following this TFR. Maybe do another few weeks in the New Year if I need to.

I am looking forward to it, hoping to totally change my eating habits following this TFR. Maybe do another few weeks in the New Year if I need to.
It will change your mindset definitely, you'll look forward to finally being able to eat again, even if it is just chicken salad! Makes you appreciate everything a lot more. I'm sure you'll do great x

Thanks. I'm hoping my stomach will have shrunk lol!
Definitely! Last time I did Lipotrim, I was 100% for 6 weeks, then I came off for Christmas and I was literally full from just a yorkshire pudding and a roast potato!

Day 80 (Friday 23rd September 2016)
Had another 100% day and drank over 2 litres of water. Feeling really positive and it shouldn't be more than a few weeks until I'm back in the 11's! Pretty impressed that I've managed to stick to this for over a fifth of a year... seems a long time when you look at it this way but really time has gone really fast.

Tried to pick the dog up to get her in the bath, struggled and gave up because she's too heavy... then remembered that her weight is what I gained since being 11 stone. Awful.

Back