LT Diary Charlotte

Hold on in there you still have a few days and your scales have been playing about this week. Either that or your totm is creeping up but I think you'll see this through.

You're doing so well and your loss is amazing and progress is fab-wish I carried as well as you do. You're proportions will be crazy when you get to goal.
It was totm so that's probably why, but I haven't had a plateau for a while and I'm still losing right now so it's all good!
Thank you, I hope that I don't lose my curves when I'm slim! You're doing great too x

0.75 pound loss today making me 12:7.75 :D just over a pound and I will have lost exactly 2 and a half stone.

Unfortunate something that no one can control. If we could we wouldn't be here. Your doing well but it does get hard at times. I get that.

Last edited:
Unfortunate something that no one can control. If we could we wouldn't be here. Your doing well but it doesn't get hard at times. I get that.
I know, I think I'm managing okay :) How much have you lost now?

Your doing better than ok Hun. I started refeed yesterday on day 60 and I've lost 2stone 12lb in total. I wasn't feeling great so taking a break and calorie counting and I'll see how I feel in a month and might come back to lose the rest. Xx

Your doing better than ok Hun. I started refeed yesterday on day 60 and I've lost 2stone 12lb in total. I wasn't feeling great so taking a break and calorie counting and I'll see how I feel in a month and might come back to lose the rest. Xx
That's excellent! Hope it goes well x

Day 74 (Saturday 17th September 2016)
Another 100% day, feeling really motivated. Spent the day chilling out and watching TV. I came downstairs this morning in my pyjamas and my mum said "you don't need to lose much more weight do you?" .... eh? i'm two stone overweight and have elephant thighs so er, yes!! Treating myself to a can of coke zero right now, I think I've earned it! Hoping to be 12 : 6.5 or under by next weigh-in so that will be two and a half stone lost :) Can't believe how fast time is going! Doesn't feel like it's been over 10 weeks!

It's my boyfriend's nan's birthday in 6 days. We'll probably get invited to a meal or something. Obviously I won't eat but it will be nice to show off my slimmer figure. Last time I saw them was a few days into this diet when I was still nearly 15 stone. In a week it will also be a year since I went on my first holiday abroad, I weighed 13 stone then so I've already lost everything that I've gained in the past year :) AND it means I'm smaller than when I went on holiday!

Half a pound lost today (12:7.25) :D

Day 76 (Monday 19th September 2016)
STS today so I've only lost 1.5 pounds so far this week, looking like it's going to be a small loss week! Haven't had as much to drink as I usually do so that probably won't help! I need to lose 0.75 pound to have lost 2 and a half stone in total so hopefully that's possible in the two days until weigh day!

0.25 pounds lost today (12:7), I now weigh the same as my Mum! (but she's a couple of inches shorter than I am).

Day 77 (Tuesday 20th September 2016)
Had a 100% day and drank 2.5 litres of water plus shakes so hopefully I'll see a loss tomorrow. Hoping to lose half a pound or more by tomorrow because then I will've lost 2 and a half stone, but judging by my small losses so far this week it might not happen. Oh well. :) I feel really nice about myself; I don't feel particularly attractive or like I've got a good figure yet, but I just feel more confident. My face looks nicer because it's slimmer and not spotty (thanks to drinking all this water I have really nice skin!), my hair was looking a mess because I had about 3 inch dark brown roots coming through, but my hair actually looks alright now that it's been dyed. I feel like my body is significantly smaller, nicer to look at, and overall I just feel a lot better :)

Good luck it'll happen any day soon..

Week 11 Weigh-in at 174 pounds (12 : 6) so a 2.75 pound loss this week and I've now lost over 2 and a half stone (I've got the badge in my signature!) :)

That is excellent. And the best part is that you feel so much better. Can't wait for that to hapen.
Thank you. Won't be long before you start noticing a big difference and feel better too!
Well done on another great loss, that's amazing! Over a stone already in 2 weeks! :eek:

It's the 4 week wi that really counts. I'll feel good if i lost 4x4 on avarage.
I'm sure you will! I'm only losing 3.25 pounds a week on average :rolleyes:

40lb-jpg.125973

Just found this. Recognise her? lol.Thought it might inspire someone.

Back