LT Diary Charlotte

STS today :) but my mum said I'm starting to look slim!!

Day 81 (Saturday 24th September 2016)
Another 100% day. It's a year ago since I went on holiday! And I'm 9 pounds lighter than I was then :D
holiday1.png holiday2.png
I feel really slim, every time I catch a glimpse of myself in my mirror I think I look alright. Might be seeing my boyfriend's family tomorrow (haven't seen them since I was 15 stone). I hope they notice!

Only 0.25 pounds lost today (12:5) which means I've only lost a pound in 4 days :( Another small loss week :(

It's probably because I'm not sleeping properly, last night I didn't get to sleep until 2am and then I got woken up two hours later by fireworks! At 4 in the morning! So tired :(

Day 82 (Sunday 25th September 2016)
100% again, drank plenty of water. Can't believe that it's now nearly another month gone! I hope I will have lost 3 stone by 6th October as that will be my stone-a-month target. Didn't go to my boyfriend's Nan's dinner in the end as I'm feeling really run down and horrid, and also keep being ill. He apparently told them that I've lost loads of weight and their response was "she didn't need to"...I don't think people quite realise just how fat I was. Either that or they're lying!

0.75 pound lost today (12 : 3.75) :)

Abbz I havebeen catching up on ur diary and think you are doing amazingly well- you look great in your photos and I loved the black dress -- amazing - I am shorter at 5'2 so have a longer journey to get out of obese category but it was great to pass the eve reading on ur progress - well done :)

Abbz I havebeen catching up on ur diary and think you are doing amazingly well- you look great in your photos and I loved the black dress -- amazing - I am shorter at 5'2 so have a longer journey to get out of obese category but it was great to pass the eve reading on ur progress - well done :)
Thank you! I'm sure you'll get there in no time :)

Day 84 (Tuesday 27th September 2016)
Another 100% day and weigh day tomorrow. Looking like it's going to be a similar loss to last week. Better than nothing! Got a business meeting tomorrow, I always get really nervous beforehand. Not sure what to wear either as all my clothes are too big. Time to do my fortnightly measurements tomorrow, I hope there's a bigger result there than there will be from my weight :)

Abbz I hope your business meeting goes well. I love reading your diary you are doing really well, you really motivate me, keep going. I'm sure you will see results in lost inches.

Good luck for both today and feel confident!

I'd kill for your gorgeous curves.

Abbz I hope your business meeting goes well. I love reading your diary you are doing really well, you really motivate me, keep going. I'm sure you will see results in lost inches.
Thank you, going at 1pm! I'm glad I motivate you :)

Good luck for both today and feel confident!

I'd kill for your gorgeous curves.
Thank you, I'll try! Thanks, I do like my waist :)

Lost another half a pound so week 12 weigh-in at 171.25 pounds (12 : 3.25), a loss of 2.75 pounds (same as last week) :) Hoping to lose 3.75 pounds next week as that will put me back in the 11's and be a 3 stone loss in total!

Measurements:

Upper arm: No change (- 2" in total)
Forearm: No change (- 1" in total)

Bust: - 0.5" (- 5" overall)
Waist: - 0.5" (- 5.5" overall)
Hips: - 0.5" (- 6" overall)

Thigh: - 0.5" (- 4" overall)
Calf: - 0.5" (- 1.5" overall)

I'm only an inch bigger all over than when I was 11 stone :D

You're doing really well, good on you. Really pleased for you that you FEEl slim aswell, that's the biggest motivator. So cool that all your clothes are too BIG.
Amazing inspiration, thanks for that.

You're doing really well, good on you. Really pleased for you that you FEEl slim aswell, that's the biggest motivator. So cool that all your clothes are too BIG.
Amazing inspiration, thanks for that.
Thank you, I feel great :D You're doing great too x

Was trolling thru some old before and after pictures and found your post from last time. Really amazing trasformation.
Thanks! This time I'm taking photos every 2 stone and I hope to lose 6 stone, so the final transformation pictures should be even better :D

Back