LT Diary Charlotte

0.75 pound loss today (12:2.5) :D The 11's are so close!

The dog's food just arrived in 2 x 4.29 kg bags, really heavy! I worked out that I've lost 4 of those giant dog food bags of weight, and I told mum. She picked one bag up in each hand and went "blimey!"

Day 86 (Thursday 29th September 2016)
Another 100% day (think this is becoming a habit now and I'm too focused and motivated to have a blip), spent the day working, didn't wake up until 11:30! So so so happy with how well I'm doing, and I've nearly lost as much weight as I lost the first time I did LT (41 pounds). I don't think I've adjusted to my new figure yet but I'm sure I will soon. I haven't been this weight since Spring last year! I was looking back at photos of myself taken back then, at this weight, and I don't look bad at all. :D
I tried on the red dress that I wore for Christmas 2014. Last time I tried it on (Christmas just gone), it wouldn't do up. It was ridiculously tight and I couldn't get the zip up... but it fits! It's a bit tight because it's a 10, so I won't wear it until I'm back at 11 stone, but it's nice to know that it actually zips up now!
Happy days!

Well done you that dress is so pretty. Go for it. I'm actually jealous and wish I could get back on tfr ( have been saving packs from refeed and if not allowed next week I might slip back on myself the following week).

Well done you that dress is so pretty. Go for it. I'm actually jealous and wish I could get back on tfr ( have been saving packs from refeed and if not allowed next week I might slip back on myself the following week).
Thank you. How come you're refeeding?

Thank you. How come you're refeeding?

I had a number of medication side effects and was pretty ill. Tried to keep pushing through but when chemist found out insisted until I'd stabalised I couldn't do tfr as my body needed more nutrition. He was right I was in starvation mode not losing but as soon as refeed started was losing again.

I had a number of medication side effects and was pretty ill. Tried to keep pushing through but when chemist found out insisted until I'd stabalised I couldn't do tfr as my body needed more nutrition. He was right I was in starvation mode not losing but as soon as refeed started was losing again.
Oh I see! Hope all is okay now :)

Day 87 (Friday 20th September 2016)
Another 100% day. It's a month until Halloween, and to meet my first target of 11 stone by Halloween I need to lose 16.5 pounds... doesn't seem likely but I've already lost so much and I'll likely be very close to target so it doesn't matter :) Hope to see a loss tomorrow!

The dog ban for my local beach ends tomorrow so I'm going to take my basset hound to the beach and get some exercise and enjoy the outside (knowing my luck it will rain lol)

0.75 pound lost today (12:1.75) :)

Day 88 (Saturday 1st October 2016)
Another 100% day, haven't had enough water though. Took the dog to the beach, got rained on (told you that would happen)! Had fun running around the beach and found that I had a lot more energy than before and that walking up the hill to my house is so much easier! Can't wait to be in the 11's :) Here's a photo from the beach today: IMG_8562.JPG

STS today, doesn't look like I'll have lost another stone by the 6th (third month) oh well

Day 89 (Sunday 2nd October 2016)
Hoping for a loss tomorrow. Stayed 100% and drank over 2 litres of water. Also took dog to the beach again - we both like it there and I'm hoping all the walking and running and walking up the hill back to my house will tone my legs up a bit. Going to aim to go down there every day :) Saw my sister today, she said my face is slimmer and that she really likes my waist and how slim I am around my ribs too. We're the same height and I'm only half a stone heavier than her now.

Really wish people would stop sharing their not-so-helpful opinion on my goals. Everyone keeps asking what my goal weight is, what my goal clothes size is, and I don't want to tell them because I know they'll be judgemental, and sure enough when I eventually say "about 9 stone" and "size 8" they retort "you'll never be a size 8! you can't weigh 9 stone!" JEEEZ. Why bother asking!

Decided I'm going to refeed on Wednesday 14th December (week 23, so in 10 and a half weeks) so that I have a week to refeed before Christmas, and then 4 days to enjoy Christmas and all the food (but not to make a pig of myself). Might decide not to bother with refeeding though and come off LT on week 24. I should be about 9 and a half stone by then, and I'll return in the New Year to lose the final 7 - 14 lbs by Valentine's Day!

Last edited:
Hey use the negativity to fuel ur desire to hit target. 126lbs for ur height is very achievable and still a nice healthy bmi.

Considering the size you are at this weight I think you'd be a tiny 8 at 9stone, hell ur size 10 at 11 stone..

Hey use the negativity to fuel ur desire to hit target. 126lbs for ur height is very achievable and still a nice healthy bmi.

Considering the size you are at this weight I think you'd be a tiny 8 at 9stone, hell ur size 10 at 11 stone..

Thanks! I bought a size 10 dress once when I was 11 stone and it had to go back because it was too baggy around the waist, haha!

Back