LT Diary Charlotte

Thanks! I bought a size 10 dress once when I was 11 stone and it had to go back because it was too baggy around the waist, haha!

As they say haters gonna hate. You are small dress sized I suppose they don't know that, you'll probably be size 8 by 140! Lol

As they say haters gonna hate. You are small dress sized I suppose they don't know that, you'll probably be size 8 by 140! Lol
Lol I wish :D

Day 91 (Tuesday 4th October 2016)
Another 100% day, drank lots of water. Was STS again this morning :( Probably because TOTM is due. Went to my friends house for a few hours this evening to dogsit, wasn't even tempted to raid the cupboards. She didn't say anything my weight loss, either she didn't notice or didn't want to ask.

Not looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow as I've only lost 1.5 pounds and I wanted to lose 3.75 so i'd be in the 11's and lose 3 stone in total in 3 months. Not going to happen!

Well I was down a pound this morning so this week's loss wasn't as bad as I thought. I was 168.75 pounds (12: 0.75) giving me a loss this week of 2.5 pounds, and I've now lost over 40 in total!
hoping to be out of the 12's soon as I feel like I've been in them forever.

Day 92 (Wednesday 5th October 2016)
Another 100% day, drank lots of water. Been freezing cold all day! Went to the beach with the dog and my Mum, ran around the beach :) Finding it really easy to walk up the hill now. Really hope I can be out of the 12's in the next few days!

....and I've now lost over 40 in total!
hoping to be out of the 12's soon as I feel like I've been in them forever.

Abbz u have done amazingly well - it's very inspiring! I have the same feelings of being in the 12's forever - and also have the same long term goal - about 9 or 9 and a half stone - at 5'2 that will finally put me in the correct BMI category!

We have to focus on what we ourselves want and make this journey end when we are happy - don't worry about the naysayers - we do this for ourselves!

Abbz u have done amazingly well - it's very inspiring! I have the same feelings of being in the 12's forever - and also have the same long term goal - about 9 or 9 and a half stone - at 5'2 that will finally put me in the correct BMI category!

We have to focus on what we ourselves want and make this journey end when we are happy - don't worry about the naysayers - we do this for ourselves!
Thank you. I'm sure we'll both be out of the 12's and at our goal in no time! I'm 5'5 - 5'6 so I'm hoping I'll be really slim at 9 stone. :)

STS this morning :(

1. Gorgeous beach. Wish we lived near the sea.
2. Don't neglect the refeeding. It's where so many crash as body starts retaining water. You will lose more on a very gradual refeed. Really gotta make a planned refeed and stick to the letter with it.
3. You are doing so well. Totally inspiring.

1. Gorgeous beach. Wish we lived near the sea.
2. Don't neglect the refeeding. It's where so many crash as body starts retaining water. You will lose more on a very gradual refeed. Really gotta make a planned refeed and stick to the letter with it.
3. You are doing so well. Totally inspiring.
1. Thanks, I love living by the beach, can't imagine being anywhere else!
2. Yes I know, I will refeed properly when I come off-plan for the final time when I'm at my goal but if it's just a quick break then I might not bother (I didn't the first time when I came off-plan for Christmas 2014 and all went fine)
3. Big thanks!

DAY 93 (Thursday 6th October 2016)
Well today marks 3 months on this diet and I haven't quite met my target of a stone by month (1.25 pounds away!) but it's not a massive problem as I've still come so far and have a lot further to go. Really hoping that this plateau goes away soon though. :)

I met a client in town today and walked home (nearly 2 miles). It was lovely, and I found it so much easier than last time I walked from town (so long ago that I can't even remember - I just remember getting worn out and breathless pretty quick). The only problem is that because I was out for hours I haven't quite had enough water to drink today.

Me and the boyfriend were planning holidays today - we'll probably be off to Rome for Valentine's day! (and possibly somewhere else earlier in the year, maybe Paris or Switzerland) :D

Half a pound lost today (12 : 0.25) hoping to be in the 11's by tomorrow or the day after! I've now lost more weight than the first time I did Lipotrim :)

Day 94 (Friday 7th October 2016)
Another 100% day but haven't quite drunk enough water. Went for a walk on the beach again with the dog and my boyfriend, it was nice and I wasn't worn out at all. All my clothes are way too big now, looks like I need to invest in a new wardrobe. Really hope I'm in the 11's tomorrow or the day after :)

STS today, feels like I'm never going to be out of the 12's!

Day 95 (Saturday 8th October 2016)
100% again, drank 2.5 litres of water and I'm going to get a good night's sleep so hopefully I'll see a loss tomorrow. Dying to be in the 11's, this is dragging so much!

Wow... STS again :(:(:(
I've only lost half a pound in four days! This sucks.

It will move v v soon!

I hope so, I've been impatiently waiting to be in the 11's for weeks!

I know what you mean, I've only lost 1/2 stone in a month, had a plateau for nearly 10days. It's frustrating but inches are coming off, your body is taking a while to get caught up and weight to balance.

Back